• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Folklore (Create-a-Folk) winners announced

methane47

http://www.us.playstation.com/EP/Promotions/286?EMC-Contests&ATTR=PSU_FolkCtFolk_P002_PS3_DQ4_001_Promo286_H

Well, you've done it again. Your enthusiasm and creativity have managed to amaze even the ultracreative minds of the Folklore™ development team at Game Republic. Choosing a winner wasn't easy, but one Folk creation stood out among the many. Lisa K. is the official winner of the Folklore Create-a-Creature Contest. Check out Lisa's Folk here and join us in giving her a standing ovation. Congratulations!

If you didn't enter this contest, don't be discouraged...more contests and more fab prizes are always on the horizon for Underground members. Your chance is coming!

Click the images for larger versions

My personal favorite of the above is the Noc-Noc.. it just captures my attention...

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Just got the email from PSU as well...
That's pretty cool how they decided to let the fans create something and then put it in the game itself!

I don't know many games that let you do that...kutos to Game Republic!
Also, did anyone from GAF enter this contest?

Top Bottom