• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Direct feed pics from all 3 FFXIII games

Status
Not open for further replies.

AAK

XIII and Versus must really be in production hell. They still can't show some real-time gameplay. But at least it isn't as bad as ICO3.

Mik2121

ff1305.jpg

Those guys look a bit like the main character in Dead Space

zoku88

Why haven't ppl learned what to do with famitsu links yet XD

How many threads have we had? :lol

Alternatively, you can click on the link and refresh.

EDIT: By refresh, I meant push enter or go in the address bar.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I really am totally in love with the art design in all three, Versus in particular. Stella is gorgeous.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
These are the prettiest fucking games ever.

MidiSurf

Banned
Ugh, I don't like what I'm seeing here. Except Agito looks pretty neat, but I doubt I will ever be able to play it :(((

zoku88 said:
Why haven't ppl learned what to do with famitsu links yet XD

How many threads have we had? :lol

Alternatively, you can click on the link and refresh.

EDIT: By refresh, I meant push enter or go in the address bar.

Your method might work for you but for some like me and others it just don't.

It's forbidden for me on IE 7 for some reason but i copied and pasted and it worked. The OP just need to rehost it again or try to fix the broken links.

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
13 and vs13... meh. It's impossible for me to get excited by some bland character cutscene shots. Also, retarded designs... what's up with that soldier uniform??? :lol

Agito, on the other hand... awesome :D

Haunted

No_Style said:
Indeed it looks so very good! Can't wait to see some real gameplay vids!
yup yup

I hope we see some sort of gameplay presentation before the demo is out next year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
DKnight said:
13 and vs13... meh. It's impossible for me to get excited by some bland character cutscene shots. Also, retarded designs... what's up with that soldier uniform??? :lol

Agito, on the other hand... awesome :D
To be honest, these are no further along than shots from a year or two ago. Just more pre-rendered shots.

KTallguy

Banned
When this shit is in motion it's like Square Enix is crapping out a rainbow into your eyes.

Himuro said:
What are those blue rings on Lightning's suit? Man that suit looks badass.

Not Lightning. New Quistis (sp?) looking character with an ample bosom and glasses.

Crayon Shinchan

Aquafina Fanboy
The prince has great hair and a great suit.

But he really needs a manlier face. It's the same face as the girl's except with a slightly angrier looking mouth.

That's not what handsome guys look like.

Since I was one of the suckers who thought the original target trailer was real at first, I probably will never be impressed with the games visuals, sadly. I'll still buy it tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom