• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick takes a picture of her face every day. I make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's pretty.

http://clickflashwhirr.blogspot.com/

009124448.jpg
008298030.jpg

Isn't his the woman who has a terminal illness and wanted to catalogue every remaining day of her life in photo? you can see the gradual decline in her state as photos become more recent.
what

Pimpwerx

The next person that does this better go through a series of fat, drug and domestic abuse phases, or it's just fucking boring already. Been there, done that. PEACE.

Guh. Well, she does have a face that I could look at for least a few moments everyday and never get tired of it. She's gorgeous.

Pimpwerx said:
The next person that does this better go through a series of fat, drug and domestic abuse phases, or it's just fucking boring already. Been there, done that. PEACE.
every day a man takes a picture of himself jerking off to a picture of a girl who takes a picture of herself every day? get on it, gaf.

but yeah, there needs to be some variety. Someone losing weight, someone getting fat, someone getting totally buff, a kid growing, a person dying, anything.

exarkun

Yea, the "take a picture everyday thing" is getting a little old every since that original guy did it (was his name Noah or something?). Its interesting to see that she went with her short hair to begin with since she looked stunning with her long hair.

And I have high standards.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
exarkun said:
Yea, the "take a picture everyday thing" is getting a little old every since that original guy did it (was his name Noah or something?). Its interesting to see that she went with her short hair to begin with since she looked stunning with her long hair.

the difference is that this is a hot girl

Easy_G

exarkun said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo&feature=related

The good thing about his is that since it's over 6 years you can actually see some gradual change. Although he wasn't very consistent with lighting and framing the shots. Still good.

This girl's seems more like an excuse to take a picture of a new outfit/hairstyle each day.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Easy_G said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B26asyGKDo&feature=related

The good thing about his is that since it's over 6 years you can actually see some gradual change. Although he wasn't very consistent with lighting and framing the shots. Still good.

This girl's seems more like an excuse to take a picture of a new outfit/hairstyle each day.

noahs thing speaks to my soul

this girls thing would make a cool background

im not knocking on her though

i would totally kock on her on though

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Shiggie said:
Shes hotter with short hair
Yeah, throw a fake beard and some football pads on her and she'd be really hot, right?
Short hair on a girl is always a bad idea. ALWAYS.
Oh, and girls... it makes you look older. They don't call it "mom hair" for nothing.
This girl is really cute and even she can barely get away with it.

btkadams

TAJ said:
Yeah, throw a fake beard and some football pads on her and she'd be really hot, right?
Oh, and girls... it makes you look older. They don't call it "mom hair" for nothing.
false. though a lot of pretty girls do have long hair. some girls do look great with short hair.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
btkadams said:
false. though a lot of pretty girls do have long hair. some girls do look great with short hair.
But they'd look better with long hair. It's scientific law. Yes, girls... I understand that you have a pathological need to change your look regularly. Yes, it takes more effort to maintain long hair. Fight the urge to cut it for pity's sake.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
TAJ said:
no

halle berry
that really cute blonde girl who was ari's assitant in entourtage season 1

seat

TAJ said:
That's strictly your opinion. I have a thing for girls with short hair. I'm glad to see that style becoming fashionable.

btkadams

TAJ said:
But they'd look better with long hair. It's scientific law.
if their hair is done right. if i have anything to do with it, yes all women should have long hair but the fact is that some chicks with long hair have no idea what the fuck they're doing and some girls with short hair look cuter than girls with long hair. ugh... lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Cool, but it's already been done. Nothing will ever top that dude who did it first. Truly awesome that video was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom