• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick takes a picture of her face every day. I make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gutshot

Youta Mottenai said:
Yes, but this one features a cute girl. Everything is better with cute girls.

Example:
diet coke with bacon - great
diet coke with bacon and cute girl - better

See. My logic is flawless.

So what you're saying is, women is ok?

013172501.jpg

:(

ShowDog

She's stunning with longer hair. Wow. I scrolled down and was almost in disbelief that it was the same person down there.

Onemic

She's really not that hot,(still good though, just not crazy-insane-hottest girl in the world some gaffers are trying to make her out to be) and some of the pics especially on page 2 look REALLY bad.

Chinner

Banned
Not sure how its possible but shes gotten uglier. I'm guessing the internet fame got to her and shes now burned out after all the drugs.

inner-G

Banned
Chinner said:
Not sure how its possible but shes gotten uglier. I'm guessing the internet fame got to her and shes now burned out after all the drugs.
Are you saying I might have a chance now?!! :lol

Shiggie

Chinner said:
What The Fuck....God I hate the Internet.

ronito

When I saw this got bumped, I thought to myself, "Who would keep an eye on this site for like 3 months and then bump it? That's kinda creepy."

Then I knew it'd be fistful, sure enough...

seat

Shiggie said:
What The Fuck....God I hate the Internet.
Well, she is putting her looks up for scrutiny. You'd have to be pretty vane to pursue a project like this, and she might benefit from being knocked down a few pegs. Either that or she already knew men wouldn't fawn over her forever. The fact remains that she's just not looking as good in recent photos.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
you know, fistfullofmetal... the amount of time you spend being creepy could be used in much more constructive ways. like, i don't know, working out, being social (talking to "pretty" girls at your call center job does not count) and meeting real life girls.

i swear to you, they exist and they are as pretty (and much more interesting to talk to) as the girls on your hard drive.

Damn, she's pretty cute.

Edit: Oh god, she uses shareapic. That's going to subtract from the cuteness. Then again, shareapic isn't as annoying as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom