• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick takes a picture of her face every day. I make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HolyStar

Banned
It seems that all of this interest in her comes from the fact that she is pretty. Not in the progression of herself day to day. But then again it showing yourself day to day wearing different stuff and makeup and hairstyles makes it hard to have a good progression. But what will she do when she hits 35? Will people still be interested?

HolyStar said:
It seems that all of this interest in her comes from the fact that she is pretty. Not in the progression of herself day to day. But then again it showing yourself day to day wearing different stuff and makeup and hairstyles makes it hard to have a good progression. But what will she do when she hits 35? Will people still be interested?

hope to land a man by then, like most women at that age

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Jacobi said:
She spiced it up by being a nice-looking girl

oh america...able to overlook everything if you're good looking.

This need more flavor. Everybody is beautiful. But are you daring?! She should cut off three fingers and then throw gang signs with the remaining 7. Now THATs a spicy meatball.

sky

HolyStar said:
It seems that all of this interest in her comes from the fact that she is pretty. Not in the progression of herself day to day. But what will she do when she hits 35? Will people still be interested?
If she's still cute.

VPhys

010154640.jpg

Marry me.

Kinda cool. But I don't think I'd like to keep a journal of how my body is falling apart from old age.

Is she doing it for vanity reasons or...?

Dark Octave said:
Kinda cool. But I don't think I'd like to keep a journal of how my body is falling apart from old age.

Is she doing it for vanity reasons or...?

I think someone in this thread said she was dying or something. =\

snacknuts

we all knew her
Jason's Ultimatum said:
She seems like one of those girls who you could spend the rest of your life with. Not only beautiful, but seems to be intelligent.

I think maybe it's because she has a faint resemblance to Natalie Portman.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rewrite said:
Cool, but it's already been done. Nothing will ever top that dude who did it first. Truly awesome that video was.
yeah, agreed. But she is a female who's attractive.

I bet this chick was PISSED when that video came out first.

jimmbow said:
Didnt some guy do the same thing like 2 years a ago and it was all over the news?
Yes, but this one features a cute girl. Everything is better with cute girls.

Example:
diet coke with bacon - great
diet coke with bacon and cute girl - better

See. My logic is flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom