• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chick takes a picture of her face every day. I make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

seat

AlternativeUlster said:
Is it just me or is everytime his head is going from the back, he grows a Hitler moustache?

Noah's is pretty haunting though and still my favorite.
Looks like it, though it's actually shadow produced by the lighting, which fortunately this guy did correctly!

About halfway through, he starts to cut his hair off in sections, so as to make it appear his hair "travels" off his head. This guy rocks. Puts all others to shame.

Raguel

She's better with long hair. It adds the the allure, especially accentuating the eyes. With short hair, she looks like a patient who just recovered from a battle with cancer. Or just joined the marines.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Some girls can pull off the short hair look while others can't, but there's no such thing as a girl who looks better with shorter hair. None.

And yeah, she's stunning.

I would take her out on a nice date and respect her as a person. Hopefully she would like me enough to go on a second date and maybe eventually we would start dating. Then after some time we would be close enough and when she's comfortable, we would make sweet love. Then hopefully after some time if things work out and she turns out to be a really cool person, maybe I'd propose to her and we would get married. Then we live our lives happily ever after.

True Story.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
PunjabiPlaya said:
I would take her out on a nice date and respect her as a person. Hopefully she would like me enough to go on a second date and maybe eventually we would start dating. Then after some time we would be close enough and when she's comfortable, we would make sweet love. Then hopefully after some time if things work out and she turns out to be a really cool person, maybe I'd propose to her and we would get married. Then we live our lives happily ever after.

True Story.
:lol

FF_VIII

Banned
PunjabiPlaya said:

True Story.

That was beautiful!

With the longer hair, she was freakin' pretty as heck. With the short hair, man....while she still is pretty, it's like looking at a woman who has just one boob.

Wes

venison crêpe
009305387.jpg

Stunning.

PunjabiPlaya said:

True Story.

www.we-menstruate.org

PunjabiPlaya said:

True Story.
Pussy. I would take her into a dark alley and batter that box. Shatter that vulva. Real talk.

Shoogoo

Rewrite said:
Cool, but it's already been done. Nothing will ever top that dude who did it first. Truly awesome that video was.

I second that. That was truly awesome because he began before Internet and blogs and shit.

RedShift

BamYouHaveAids said:
Pussy. I would take her into a dark alley and batter that box. Shatter that vulva. Real talk.

(neutral)BamYouHaveAids

seat said:
http://www.todaysbigthing.com/2008/09/18

This is how you do it. 17 years. Everything about it is perfect, right down to the upbeat choice in music.

I have yet to see one better than this.

Wow, that is amazing

Mash

I'll never understand how girls can be bothered to change their hairstyle every single day. She looks better with long hair anyway, like all girls. Fact.

PunjabiPlaya said:

True Story.

Sweet, my GIF got avatar'd, I feel proud. That even sounds very Charlie like.

UraMallas

omg rite said:
Yes, if you have an attraction to girls who look like boys.
I was going to say. When she cuts off her hair her feminine features disappear and she looks like an androgenous pre-pubescent, neither boy or girl.

That said, when she has the full head of hair she looks really pretty.

JimiNutz

Banned
Sorry to buck the trend but, boring girl looks boring.
Clearly she's not ugly but I really don't see the point of this. I saw somebody else do this a while back and it was much better because she had cancer and you got to watch her die. I know that sounds horrible but at least it was thought provoking watching her waste away. Also was kind of sad :(

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Rewrite said:
Cool, but it's already been done. Nothing will ever top that dude who did it first. Truly awesome that video was.

yeah after that one dude did it, and soon 5 billion people afterwards i take any current attempt to be lame unless you can spice it up a little bit. like by having a different sized (and colored) dick coming into the frame in from different angles. And they should twirl when you click on them. Only then.......can the creativity and awesome stay true with this style of ....whatever the fuck this is.

Jacobi

Banned
Sol.. said:
yeah after that one dude did it, and soon 5 billion people afterwards i take any current attempt to be lame unless you can spice it up a little bit. like by having a different sized (and colored) dick coming into the frame in from different angles. And they should twirl when you click on them. Only then.......can the creativity and awesome stay true with this style of ....whatever the fuck this is.
She spiced it up by being a nice-looking girl

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The short hair is no good. Only a few girls can really pull that off IMO and it just makes her look androgynous.

She's stunning with long hair though.

Timbuktu

ElectricBlue187 said:
This is probably the most narcissistic thing a person can do

not if she keeps doing it beyond the age of 35 or something. It's probably best not to publish it daily though, put it in your will or something.

Would it be wrong to have a kid and start from day 1 and make him/her do it for the rest of his/her life? i'm sure someone's doing it already.

And yeah. this does seem like an excuse the girl gives herself to buy new stuff everyday.

short hair looks cute long hair looks cute

truely beautiful girls can do both, some girls only look better with longer hair and like a man with short hair,I guess long hair is like natures "make up" :lol

I prefer shoulder length at the longest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom