• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you shave your balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

Serious question. Do you shave you balls?

I do, they’re all smooth and clean. I have some hair above my penis though, but the balls are pube free.

So, do you guys shave off the redundant hair? Like the armpits, chest or maybe back? First I was like, no way I’m shaving off my manly hair, but my (now ex) girlfriend told me to shave that shit off. And now I’m always shaving the pubes. I know it’s normal for the girls to shave their legs and pubic hair, I mean, do you wanna eat bush or pussy? I guess we owe it to women in general to shave our balls.

Besides, shaved balls make your penis look bigger.

BowieZ

Banned
Just out of interest, have any of you guys heard of ... hair-removal cream?

I've got the most sensitive skin in the world, and I've never had an issue with applying it to the area in question. And it feels amazing.

Busty

Banned
I have a friends that swears by this. But I have to ask. How exactly does one shave their balls?

Except of course, with great care.

J Tourettes said:
No but I do trim otherise I have the world's longest pubic hair.

xhead.gif

Binabik15

I did a clean shave once or twice when I got my electric razor, but it´s quite a hassle. But it did feel nice, all smooth and stuff. But too much work to do it again, nobody except me will see my crotch, anyways.

I keep my pubic and leg hair short, though, because if you ever teared out a handful of hair while working out... *cringe*

Woo-Fu

Banned
Claymore said:
Besides, shaved balls make your penis look bigger.

Important when trying to convince yourself to fuck yourself?

Anybody else typically has already made that decision before viewing your junk. If it is a repeat engagement they already have better data to work with.

JoeBoy101

I keep my whole crime scene trimmed short, but an electric razor with a trimmer is the closest I'm going when it comes to cutting. No real razor or blade is ever coming that close to my junk.

adama-rama

Neo Member
I'm a mix of Russian and South American, the hairiest people's on earth.

And I've never felt like shaving my balls, you weirdos.

agrajag

Banned
Yoboman said:
How do you shave your balls? Serious question, because it seems like the skin would be easy to cut

Mah man, the skin covering your balls is thick and rugged. My nutsack looks like a little elephant!

Curious George

Neo Member
I trim the pubes and shave the balls. Nobody wants impromptu flossing. Plus it just feels nice and clean. Less stinky crotch and ball sweat too...

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
never have and dont intend to unless requested by my gf.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
agrajag said:
Mah man, the skin covering your balls is thick and rugged. My nutsack looks like a little elephant!

It's funny that my balls are probably the only place where I never cut myself while shaving.

They have like super-skin.

mastryoda

Neo Member
for those intrested in shaving their balls, check out the Philips Bodygroom.

Their site http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/ may be one of the best sites on the internet.

I got one about a year ago and it works great everywhere they promise (no neck or face; use a face shaver/blade for that).

I'm Assyrian (middle eastern) and we are hairy people, so I trim my balls with an electric shaver. It cuts down on the sweat down there.

I prefer to but it's one more thing to keep up with.

I think there's a misconception to how difficult it has to be though. You just pull up with one hand to make it tight.

John_B

Yoboman said:
How do you shave your balls? Serious question, because it seems like the skin would be easy to cut
With your thumb and index finger; gently grab the nutsack and stretch it a little so the ridges are smoothed out. It's all about creating an even surface so the razor can travel properly.

You can't trim your balls with this shit:

i77xwh.jpg

It would tear the skin. You would have to use some sort of extensioner, and then you have little 1-2mm hair on your balls. If you use a razor, it does not itch and your balls will be smooth as eggs.

The other way around, you should not use a razor on the top (gets itchy), the trimmer (pictured) is perfect for that instead.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
in my area its mainly gay guys who shave there balls , so i don't plus theres really no need to shave my balls imo , i some times give my pubes a little trim.. every year or so :D

BowieZ

Banned
Is it really *that* hard to pour some cream into your hands, smother your little fellas, wait 6 minutes (that's right; do nothing), then wash away the hair from your newly smooth infinite ammo cartridges?

McLovin

You know how you can use disposable razors over and over again? I do that.. and when it gets to the white part I look and see if I need to do it. If I'm like really hairy I'll just say fuck it and do the pubes. Sometimes I'll do chest and on very very rare occasions I'll do my pits. LoL a few weeks ago I did my legs for the hell of it.. never again.. never again -_-;;

Door2Dawn

Banned
Kentpaul said:
in my area its mainly gay guys who shave there balls , so i don't plus theres really no need to shave my balls imo , i some times give my pubes a little trim.. every year or so :D
You must have a jungle down there. Fucking gross.

Ardorx

Banned
Every time I think about doing this while shaving my face, I get this awful image of me slicing my balls open and explaining it to a 911 operator.

Consul

I trim the area every once in a while, it gets pretty wild.

I also shave the little bit in between my eyebrows ha, keeping them seperate ofcourse :|

kaskade

Yeah, it really isn't as hard as you would think. When it was longer a while ago I would use an electric razor to trim it low (not on the balls though, razor only there) then razor it down. I feel cleaner shaved down anyway. The itching isn't terrible, after about the first time you shave it goes away. I may invest in that bodygroom for other parts of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom