• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you shave your balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aku:jiki

ice cream said:
NOOO. are you fucking crazy? you're now gonna get stubble growing on your eyebrows. wax or pluck that shit.
Shit! I do this and now I realize that you're right. It's a total pain in the ass, how do I start waxing it instead? Never waxed anything at all before...

Desiato said:
I really should, but I'm too scared I'd cut myself and have my marbles rolling away.

neuticlesf0vp.jpg

Just in case.

I tried it last week and it itched like hell, still does a little. It looked odd since my thighs are really hairy, which point do you shave to so that it looks okay?

ice cream

Banned
aku:jiki said:
Shit! I do this and now I realize that you're right. It's a total pain in the ass, how do I start waxing it instead? Never waxed anything at all before...
Yeah I first did it by razor, but then switched to plucking. I waxed it for the first time yesterday. Much better than plucking as plucking takes much longer. I bought the Veet Face wax strips. Felt a bit awkward buying them but I said fuck it, I don't want a uni/mono brow. Didn't really hurt that much. Like it was a feeling of pain, but a pain that one can easily take. It worked well, gave good results.
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/veet-ready-to-use-wax-strips-for-face-for-normal-skin_1_6370.html

MojoRisin

Ever since I was 18 I shaved.

I shave everything. Dick, balls and even the taint. Out of probably over 20 times, only nicked my balls one. The risk is worth the reward, ladies love it.

ice cream

Banned
aku:jiki said:
Yeah I first did it by razor, but then switched to plucking. I waxed it for the first time yesterday. Much better than plucking as plucking takes much longer. I bought the Veet Face wax strips. Felt a bit awkward buying them but I said fuck it, I don't want a uni/mono brow. Didn't really hurt that much. Like it was a feeling of pain, but a pain that one can easily take. It worked well, gave good results.
http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/veet-ready-to-use-wax-strips-for-face-for-normal-skin_1_6370.html
edit; shit double post

aku:jiki

ice cream said:
Yeah I first did it by razor, but then switched to plucking. I waxed it for the first time yesterday. Much better than plucking as plucking takes much longer. I bought the Veet Face wax strips. Felt a bit awkward buying them but I said fuck it, I don't want a uni/mono brow.
You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman. Thanks for this! I'm all over that next time I go shopping. :D

LuCkymoON said:
smooth as eggs

My god those balls are as smooth as eggs, yes of course I'll suck them.

Kinitari said:
My girlfriend is much more emphatic about performing certain.... favourable tasks if my man-section is smooth. It's worth it.

Isnt your girlfriend black? or asian...I remembered seeing you talk about her before. But yes that is the same exact thing my girl says. Did it once and itched for what felt like years (though it was like a week). I need tips from my fellow black-gaf members.

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
My girlfriend is much more emphatic about performing certain.... favourable tasks if my man-section is smooth. It's worth it.

ice cream said:
Thanks for the tip.

Des0lar

will learn eventually
onemic said:
How can you shave your balls exactly? Isn't the skin there too sensitive for an electric razor to touch?

As I said, don't worry, that's super-skin down there.

still need to be careful though

I shave my balls and my face, but not my chest or anything. And I've never had any back hair, so I guess I'm lucky right there. But the woman, she likes the crotch shaved clean. I get a lot more head that way.

Davedough

I trim above the tree real close like with an electric razor and grab the twins all tight-like and just kinda hedge clip the nutsack. I then move the twins out of the way and attack my taint like a ravenous badger in heat. I've always been scared to take a razor there. But, I also leave like 1mm of hair on my nuts. I can feel the advantage, but wanted to go shimmering smooth. Now that others have braved the blade route, I'm gonna have to try this.

For those that go slick, others have asked but there's been no response. Where's the fade line? My wife loves my hairy chest but appreciates the hairless wedding tackle. She also likes my hairy legs. I'm sure you can see the dilemma. If I nix everything in the crotchal region but leave the stomach/chest and legs, I'll look like I had a freak accident of some sort. Where's the blend line?

X26

Banned
Well I'm greek, so if I leave my balls to their own devices I soon resemble a black hole down there. I usually just trim, but occasionally shave it completely as well.

unomas

Banned
Absolutely, and most of the rest of it, women prefer it shaved. Women don't want a jungle around your tree when they go down there.

Fox Mulder

I shave the balls and armpits, and even get rid of the ring of hair round the man nipples. Goodbye pointless hair, we are human beings, not monkeys.

andycapps

Davedough said:
I trim above the tree real close like with an electric razor and grab the twins all tight-like and just kinda hedge clip the nutsack. I then move the twins out of the way and attack my taint like a ravenous badger in heat. I've always been scared to take a razor there. But, I also leave like 1mm of hair on my nuts. I can feel the advantage, but wanted to go shimmering smooth. Now that others have braved the blade route, I'm gonna have to try this.

For those that go slick, others have asked but there's been no response. Where's the fade line? My wife loves my hairy chest but appreciates the hairless wedding tackle. She also likes my hairy legs. I'm sure you can see the dilemma. If I nix everything in the crotchal region but leave the stomach/chest and legs, I'll look like I had a freak accident of some sort. Where's the blend line?

My wife prefers everything shaved, so if you're not going to do that, then maybe above the tree?

So the consensus appears to be... that at the very least you should trim. Thumbs up to GAF for giving the right advice. The shorter you go, the easier it is to stay clean and smell free, and usually the more comfortable it is. The only arguments I've ever heard against manscaping are some bullshit about how "Women will think you look prepubescent". Well if that actually happened, your problem wouldn't be the lack of hair. What chick wants to go down on a forest that probably stinks unless you've had a shower in the last 2 hours?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I just trim the pubes around the dick with scissors every now and then, i refuse to take a razor down there for the fear of cutting my nuts.

Also i don't get the deal with people say "Hurr it'll look like you're a 10 year old down there".. all i can say is no, no it won't.

Lucius86

Banned
I used to electric trim them down, but after cutting myself once I don't go anywhere near it - the skin cut so easily!!!

Nizz

I shave. I take a Mach 3 razor to em. First I trim the upper area down to a 1. Then I trim the shaft and balls. Then I apply King of Shaves gel (good stuff) and shave the shaft and balls.

Martín

Neo Member
Schaden Fred said:
Whatever you do, don't shave your arse.
McLovin said:
[...]LoL a few weeks ago I did my legs for the hell of it.. never again.. never again -_-;;

I agree with these, painful and/or annoying experiences all around.
And if you don't want to hurt your balls or anything sorrounding them, shave slowly and stretch the skin, smoothing the surface so that you don't get cuts.

ProudClod

Non-existent Member
Yes. It feels nice ;)

I actually had this conversation with a hot asian chick at a party last week. Apparently unshaved balls are worse than a bush on the base.

Xavien

I shave down there, I used to use a Mach 3 Razor with some shaving cream but recently i found a better way.

http://www.amazon.com/Cleancut-ES412-Personal-Shaver/dp/B001IZZX1C/ref=pd_sbs_hpc_1

Its virtually impossible to nick your private parts with it and you don't need to use shaving cream.

A bit of surgical talcum powder to start, shave with it then a bit of aloe vera 99% gel to moisturise and prevent bumps/ingrowns.

I have used Hair removal cream in the past, it works but its patchy and i had to finish the job off with the shaver above.

Oh and once you do it... the smooth feeling is just incredible, so i don't think I'll ever go back :D

andycapps

Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
What is a good hair removal cream for men? There's a Walgreen's right near my gym and I'm intrigued.

Don't do it... the burn is not worth it. Seriously. Just get a Mach 3 and some shave gel.

Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
What is a good hair removal cream for men? There's a Walgreen's right near my gym and I'm intrigued.

I would also like to know this. I have almost no hair on my upper body...well I do have some but it's so light in colour and growth that it may as well not exist so I'm happy about that. Below the waste is another story though, legs are within normal man levels but the crotch area seems have a mind of it's own. I've shaved it all bald once with an electric razor, felt kind of itchy but wasn't bad at all.

But I don't want to start growing stubble down there so I don't want to keep shaving it so I'd be interested in this hair removal creme. But what are the side effects? and can it only handle small amounts of hair of can it handle an unshaved forest? :lol

Actually I'm gonna go look this up now...the ladies prefer it clean down there and I don't want to dissapoint. ;)

GMB

Banned
xKilltheMx said:
Isnt your girlfriend black? or asian...I remembered seeing you talk about her before. But yes that is the same exact thing my girl says. Did it once and itched for what felt like years (though it was like a week). I need tips from my fellow black-gaf members.
I fail to see what that has to do with shaving your balls, help me here. :eek:

Aselith

Claymore said:
First I was like, no way I’m shaving off my manly hair, but my (now ex) girlfriend told me to shave that shit off.

Sounds like she made you cut them off so she could put them in her pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom