• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you shave your balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blutonium

I used a trimmer once...bled for half an hour.

But since then I've started shaving, it stops itching after the first couple of times which is great.

Taiser

yes , because it's more hygienic ... filthy pubes begone!!

i also shave my butthole/ass-crack hair.
:D

BowieZ said:
Is it really *that* hard to pour some cream into your hands, smother your little fellas, wait 6 minutes (that's right; do nothing), then wash away the hair from your newly smooth infinite ammo cartridges?

Does that shit actually work or will my ballsack ending up looking like sloth from the goonies?

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I do. Feels nice and my gf finds bjs more comfortable this way. It's only fair, since I ask her to shave down there too for my muffdivingpleasures.

StuBurns

Banned
The idea of a razor of any kind near my genitals is concerning. I keep the area tidy with careful trimming, but not bald.

McLovin

Taiser said:
yes , because it's more hygienic ... filthy pubes begone!!

i also shave my butthole/ass-crack hair.
:D
As far as that spoiler goes.. I do that every other year. Also offtopic-but what anime is that avatar from? Looks like it might be interesting.

Carlisle

I do. And the GF goes nuts. The key is not to do it too often or she'll just get used to it. I do it once a week and on that day it's like she has a fever and the only cure is more penis.

Besides the sexual advantages, it just feels great. It's itchy the first time or two, but after that it's all good. And you feel sexier in the sack too. Ups your confidence, etc.

ice cream

Banned
StaffordZ said:
I also shave the little bit in between my eyebrows ha, keeping them seperate ofcourse :|
NOOO. are you fucking crazy? you're now gonna get stubble growing on your eyebrows. wax or pluck that shit.

minx

Trim pubes. Shave balls and taint. Guys don't like goin down on hairy girls and girls don't like goin down on hairy guys. Do the girls a favor and just do it, I use a regular razor and gave never cut myself.

KevinRo

Fakto said:
Trim the pubic hair.
Shave the scrotum.
Wax the ass line [how do you call it ?]

Whenever I hear about people waxing down there I have these weird dreams about how my skin will come off if I tried waxing :/

How do you blend in shaving your pubes, to the rest of your body, i.e, crab trail? Or are people trimming the pubes but shaving the penis an balls?

Yes, with a razor.

For the folks using electrics, you mean a foil electric, right? Do you have one dedicated for just your junk, as it seems a little gross to use the same one for your balls and face.

NimbusD

J Tourettes said:
No but I do trim otherise I have the world's longest pubic hair.

I bet I beat you in that area (unfortunately).

As for the OP, I trim everything, it's an odd process as I'm a hairy mother fucker so I can't just blast that area then it's the only hair free region on my body. I have to shave or at least buzz my chest, stomach and shoulders (ugh that's the worst part, hairy shoulders, disgusting) relatively frequently. I'm lucky that what little hair I have on my back isn't worth worrying about. As for the pubes I just trim everything so It looks consistent with my leg hair.

That's about the best I can do till I can find a time machine to head back to the 70's and just say fuck it.

bjork

Why yes, yes I do. It's lovely. I shave from my belly button to my knees, front side and back side. I did leave a little cock mohawk this last time but I must admit that it looks odd.

BowieZ said:
Is it really *that* hard to pour some cream into your hands, smother your little fellas, wait 6 minutes (that's right; do nothing), then wash away the hair from your newly smooth infinite ammo cartridges?

What cream do you use?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I trim the balls and shave above and behind them.

Because I'm a Metal Gear Solid fan I sometimes style my public hair so I have an exclamation mark above my dick.

bjork

industrian said:

Because I'm a Metal Gear Solid fan I sometimes style my public hair so I have an exclamation mark above my dick.

:lol genius

Hachimaki

Yes I do.

The itching was intense at first and it was especially bad when I was at work and couldn't scratch down there.

Oh and taking a razor to the boys isn't as bad as one might think. For as long as I've been shaving I have never once cut myself.

NimbusD said:
I bet I beat you in that area (unfortunately).

As for the OP, I trim everything, it's an odd process as I'm a hairy mother fucker so I can't just blast that area then it's the only hair free region on my body. I have to shave or at least buzz my chest, stomach and shoulders (ugh that's the worst part, hairy shoulders, disgusting) relatively frequently. I'm lucky that what little hair I have on my back isn't worth worrying about. As for the pubes I just trim everything so It looks consistent with my leg hair.

That's about the best I can do till I can find a time machine to head back to the 70's and just say fuck it.

I'll have to take your word for it although in comparisons amongst friends on drunken nights out I've always won (lost?). I'm not too hairy a person apart from down there wher I have a mean 70's bush going on.

I tried it last week and it itched like hell, still does a little. It looked odd since my thighs are really hairy, which point do you shave to so that it looks okay?

Dina

industrian said:

Or a wow fan. Fun raidboss for girls. No attunements or keys needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom