• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you shave your balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insane Metal

Gold Member
Submarino Conversível said:
Also, there's some pesky hair that grows all over the dick, so I use this:

2qklank.jpg
I thought I was the only one who had hair around the dick :lol

ps: are you brazilian by any chance?

Desiato

I shaved my balls, GAF. It was a long and difficult endeavor, but I did it. It wasn't a perfect shave though, a minor cut (nothing to worry about) and on second inspection it seems I missed some tiny stubs of hair here and there. Overall, I'm pleased with the result.

soultron

Banned
Desiato said:
I shaved my balls, GAF. It was a long and difficult endeavor, but I did it. It wasn't a perfect shave though, a minor cut (nothing to worry about) and on second inspection it seems I missed some tiny stubs of hair here and there. Overall, I'm pleased with the result.
Welcome to the fold.

tried it but goddamn it was soo much work. I can't seem to get my skin even down there, no matter what I do. so shaving was a pain in the ass. Also, after 3 days stupid hair was growing back already. I guess I will stay with good ol trimming.

I should shave my butt though cause it already feels like I'm having balls of cotton stuck up my ass...

BowieZ

Banned
BowieZ said:
I recommend to every guy who asks (you're all the first), to buy some sort of sensitive-skin version*, and try it once, at least. I've NEVER had a problem with hair removal cream except on my chest (don't laugh), but only because I didn't really follow the instructions properly.

They're simple, but important:

1. Get naked.
2. Smother a lot of cream on, but don't rub it in, just make sure everything in the desired area is covered.
3. Wait a good 4-5 minutes (a few minutes less than whatever it says on the product).
4. Stand in a STEAMING HOT SHOWER for 2-3 minutes (i.e., the rest of the time).
5. Test a little area first.
6. It should just basically all peel off to the touch in a giant globby clump.
7. Clean your shower afterwards.
8. Enjoy life.
I'd be interested to see if one of you guys actually has the balls to go out and buy some hair-removal cream and try this. I can't believe so many of you are using razors down there.

Qaz Kwaz

Banned
Why are you guys all "huh huh huh I don't want to use a RAZOR down there". Have you never shaved your face? Do you have Parkinson's? Yeah, you might cut your ballsack, but you might cut your face shaving, too. It'll heal. Your balls won't spill out.

KAOz

Short bus special
I try to do it as often as possible, as I feel so much nicer and clean that way.

The best trick though, is to take a rather cold shower first, so the balls almost go into your body and starts looking like a panzer-armadillo. So easy to shave then, instead of having a lose sack of balls flipping around that the razor can hardly get to.

And no shaving cream needed damnit, do it carefully, or use regular shower-creme. Works like a charm.

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
The GF will not pay me any attention down there if there is no manscaping. She keeps the front yard tidy, as should I.

andycapps

BowieZ said:
I'd be interested to see if one of you guys actually has the balls to go out and buy some hair-removal cream and try this. I can't believe so many of you are using razors down there.

I had bad luck with this twice... like.. really bad luck. The burning would not stop for a long time after the cream was rinsed off, and my skin was irritated for some time. Don't know if I'll try it again.

buttonsmasher

Neo Member
dr3upmushroom said:
So what trimmers do you guys use?
I use a Phillips Norelco trimmer for the hair above and a Venus women's razor for the balls/shaft/asshole. Never cut myself and don't have to use shaving cream. *thumbs up*

BowieZ said:

Fuck, man. I'll do it. I'm on vacation right now, but I get home sunday. I'll fucking try it out.

Now, have you only used it on your balls? Or the top side as well? because the hair at the base of my shaft is really what bugs me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom