• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you shave your balls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_chris

Mine was outta control and my girl didnt like it. I simply used scissors to speed up the process so much faster than finished it with a good ol shaving trim.

LuCkymoON said:
I'm glad someone got it without quoting my avatar. =)

I love the man.
He's a comedic genius.

GMB said:
I fail to see what that has to do with shaving your balls, help me here. :eek:

It doesn't, wondering if it was a black girl thing. My girl is the same as his in regards to being emphatic about....going down there.

soultron

Banned
Shave the balls, trim the pubes.

After all the crazy things one GF did to me, she told me she wouldn't have if I didn't keep myself clean down there.

It's all mutually exclusive though; you're not going to go down on a girl and get all crazy inventive on her if she's got a bush -- so don't expect to get your nuts sucked if they're hairy.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Absolutely, Nothing attractive about a hairy sack. It's not like you have to get it all off either. Just keep it trimmed like every other part of your body that grows hair.

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Nope. But I'm not sexually active, so that might have something to with it. Oh, I shaved them for the first time when I was 14, and ever since then I have had acne on my balls. Sorta self conscious about that, but at least it gives me something to do while taking a shit. :lol

John_B said:
You can't trim your balls with this shit:

I do. But you gotta be really careful, not a pleasant feeling when you take a little bit of skin instead of hair. I only shave once and a while since I'm not getting much
any
action lately. The trimmer works well between the cheeks .

And I also have to trim my legs, otherwise it looks weird. I have really curly hair on the legs.

Also, there's some pesky hair that grows all over the dick, so I use this:

2qklank.jpg

Stridone

Banned
SexyNerd said:
and ever since then I have had acne on my balls.

What the fuck?

Yeah, I shave 'em. With a razor. I don't have sensitive skin at all, lucky me I guess. Never had trouble with any itching (or cutting for that matter).

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
Stridone said:
What the fuck?

Yep, I have a pimply old sack. I am not 100% sure shaving my nuts caused it, but I have no other explanation for it. They're another reason I don't shave since they nick easy.

agrajag

Banned
soultron said:
Shave the balls, trim the pubes.

After all the crazy things one GF did to me, she told me she wouldn't have if I didn't keep myself clean down there.

It's all mutually exclusive though; you're not going to go down on a girl and get all crazy inventive on her if she's got a bush -- so don't expect to get your nuts sucked if they're hairy.

there's nothing like going down on a bald girl

Submarino Conversível said:

2qklank.jpg

Guilty as charged. :lol This is really much better than shaving your shaft, it's really kind of like waxing, but I don't know any waxing salons that are gonna wax my mancock. You won't get ingrown hair and irritation from plucking.

BowieZ

Banned
Mystic Theurge said:
What cream do you use?
Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
What is a good hair removal cream for men? There's a Walgreen's right near my gym and I'm intrigued.

andycapps said:
Don't do it... the burn is not worth it. Seriously. Just get a Mach 3 and some shave gel.
I recommend to every guy who asks (you're all the first), to buy some sort of sensitive-skin version*, and try it once, at least. I've NEVER had a problem with hair removal cream except on my chest (don't laugh), but only because I didn't really follow the instructions properly.

They're simple, but important:

1. Get naked.
2. Smother a lot of cream on, but don't rub it in, just make sure everything in the desired area is covered.
3. Wait a good 4-5 minutes (a few minutes less than whatever it says on the product).
4. Stand in a STEAMING HOT SHOWER for 2-3 minutes (i.e., the rest of the time).
5. Test a little area first.
6. It should just basically all peel off to the touch in a giant globby clump.
7. Clean your shower afterwards.
8. Enjoy life.

*I live in Australia and get the best results with the blue bottle/canister-thing of Veet, which is extra sensitive, yet somehow just as effective.

Submarino Conversível said:
I do. But you gotta be really careful, not a pleasant feeling when you take a little bit of skin instead of hair. I only shave once and a while since I'm not getting much
any
action lately. The trimmer works well between the cheeks .

And I also have to trim my legs, otherwise it looks weird. I have really curly hair on the legs.

2qklank.jpg
*Faints*

I'll trim but not completely shave my balls, I also trim above my cock. I wouldn't shave everything off, that looks so weird to me. I can't stand a guy who has shaven all the hair on his cock, it's a real turn off. It especially looks weird if you have dark hair and you're completely bald.

USD

Shaved my balls today, feels amazing. If it were up to me, the only body hair I have would be my pits and face/head.

dejay

Banned
Another vote here for hair removal cream. Really good results and lasts a little longer than shaving. Easier and quicker too.

If I haven't done it in a while I'll trim first to shorten the hairs, so that I'm not wasting cream.

Dina

Electric trim for me. Shaving is too awkward and my balls are kinda wrinkly so that doesn't work wonder.

One time, but GF cut my scrotchhair with a scissor for me. Was kinda smooth, but still scary as hell letting someone else near your junk with a scissor.

SPACECADET said:
naw, less pain. more macgyver.
Sorry I'm at a loss of ideas for hair removal besides disposable razors, electric shavers, tweezers, scissors, wax, and hair removal cream. If it's none of these, then it must be pretty ingenious.

seat

mastryoda said:
for those intrested in shaving their balls, check out the Philips Bodygroom.

Their site http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/ may be one of the best sites on the internet.

I got one about a year ago and it works great everywhere they promise (no neck or face; use a face shaver/blade for that).
I use one of these and it's okay for pubes, but if your body hair is thicker than peach fuzz the groomer is useless for everywhere else. It gets caught on my body hair and sometimes the razor even pops out. However for pubic hair it's satisfactory and it's gentle around sensitive areas.

bud

Sohter.Nura said:
My girlfriend doesn't like fully shaved balls because it makes me look a little too young.

that's just a nice way of saying you've got small balls, dude. :(

This thread inspired me to try to go all the way for the first time. It wasn't hard and didn't cut myself, but did take some time. And I must say I like the results :D And my g/f was quite pleased as well.

Thanks smooooth ball-age GAF!

agrajag said:
Anyone wanna take one for the team and take this thing to your nuts???

smoothaway1.jpg

Bought them for my lady to try and after seeing them used and trying first hand must say they don't do a damn thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom