• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| of The Dreamcast of McGillicutty and "MAH SON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It's September, guys. The month when Bryan Danielson finally captures WWE gold and TNA does...something, I dunno.

Anyway, let's do this!

EDIT: The important things to remember from last night are as follows:

1283218802965.jpg

kbWtq.png

aII6y.jpg

Oh man that was quite an amazing ending to NXT. Between that and the last few pages of the other thread I laughed more than I have in ages.

spindashing said:
Two members already? Hell yeah. Going to bed -- class in the morning. Until next time.

tumblr_kvftqhgaHB1qznevqo1_500.jpg

Count me in on that AJ Lee fanclub! I've been to a few FCW shows here in Orlando recently where Naomi and AJ were really fun to watch. They have been feuding since AJ is the "Queen" of FCW (beat Serena for the crown a while back) while Naomi is the FCW Woman's Champion. Between the 2 of them, Liviana / Maxine's hawtness and the lulz that will ensue from Isis / Aloisia, Season 3 will certainly be interesting if nothing else :D . Also, I gotta say that Jamie Keyes shocked me because despite her being on NXT all these weeks AND seeing her live a few times, I never realized how ripped she was until that promo video!

Oh and I just need to say that Aksana is HORRIBLE. She hosts a talk segment in FCW and had a promo w/ Naomi Knight at the last Orlando show that made Hennig Jr's stuff tonight seem like it was on the same level as Punk's promo on Monday! Luckily AJ Lee and Liviana came out and saved that segment lol.

Lastly I found this through youtube searches to see if I could find stuff on Isis:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQ-wjhs9Ek
http://www.theamazonsdomain.com/
http://www.theamazonsdomain.com/Isis.php :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
SMH

Go to Google, start typing in Michael McGillicutty's name. The first four autocomplete results are misspelled "McGillicuddy".

FFS marks, learn to spell.

Cruceh

Banned
Ydahs said:
Damn it, the title spoiled NXT for me, which airs tomorrow in Australia. I HATE YOU GUYS :'(
The winner isn't the important part. Wait till you see what comes after it.

Axis

I just finished watching NXT, the best part was Titus Oneal no selling the yakuza kick like MVP wasn't even there.

Striker

Smackdown spoiler

Teasing us with a Christian-Del Rio feud, *gets lotion*

But...

SES seems to be cracking. :(

Just 11 days till Ring of Honor's next internet PPV Glory by Honor IX live from NYC on September 11th;

45027_425836436327_71739451327_4949869_7216414_n.jpg

The card so far;

Ring of Honor World Heavyweight Title Match - No Disqualification rules;

Tyler Black (c) vs Roderick Strong (w/ Truth Martini)

Tyler Black, the reigning ROH World Heavyweight Champion, is threatening to take the ROH title with him when he leaves for the WWE, but the odds will be stacked against him in the main event as he faces Roderick Strong in a No DQ match for the title, and by extension; Roderick's meddling manager Truth Martini. So to ensure the match is fought fair and square, Terry Funk has been booked as a special ringside enforcer.

Ring of Honor World Tag Team Championship Match;

The Kings of Wrestling (c) vs Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin)

In a true tag team dream match, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin make their ROH debuts to face The Kings of Wrestling for the ROH Tag Team gold. But it will be no easy challenge for the self styled 'World's Greatest Tag Team' as the men they face, Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli, are two of the very best in the world today and have dominated the competition for months now in Ring of Honor and across the world. Can Haas & Benjamin cause a major upset, or will the Kings Reign Supreme again in NYC?

Double Chain Match

Kevin Steen & Steve Corino vs El Generico & Colt Cabana

For the past nine months Kevin Steen has sought to destroy his former tag team partner El Generico. It all started at Final Battle, when Generico & Steen lost to the Young Bucks. Steen cut an emotional promo, then shocked everyone as he smacked his partner and best friend round the head with a steel chair. Since then the two former tag champions have been locked in a bloody feud that has escalated expertly to this match in NYC over the course of this past year.

Battle of the Best

Christopher Daniels vs Austin Aries

A veritable dream match between two of wrestling's greats; 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels and Austin Aries, a former two-time ROH World Champion. Aries has taken a back seat in recent months, preferring to mentor his proteges 'The All Night Express' as a manager, while Christopher Daniels has returned to ROH at the top of his game and looks to climb the ladder and challenge for the title, but he will face a stern test against Austin Aries in what promises to be a fantastic singles match.

Also scheduled to appear

.Eddie Edwards - The Ring of Honor TV Champion
.The Briscoe Brothers, Jay & Mark
.The Embassy (Necro Butcher, Erick Stevens & Shawn Daivari) with Prince Nana
.The All Night Express (Kenny King & Rhett Titus)

Additional names to be announced.

Videos;

.Glory by Honor IX - Claim Your Moment
.Glory by Honor IX - Triple Main Event
.The Kings of Wrestling vs Haas & Benjamin - Who is the best tag team in the world?
.Tyler Black - will he leave ROH with the World Heavyweight Title?

The show can be purchased for just $14.95 from http://www.gofightlive.tv and kicks off at 8PM Eastern/1AM GMT on Saturday, September 11th.

Kusagari

Michael McGillicutty said:
See, I am the future of this company. I am going to be a big time player in this machine called WWE. I am the Next Big Thing. I am the Next Generation. And starting this moment...from now...from this moment on...this will be the moment...starting now...of the Genesis of McGillicutty.

OH YEAH!

That's the actual transcript

JdFoX187

Banned
I saw everything that went down with the thread last night before watching NXT and thought it'd be a huge clusterfuck. I then watched NXT and still don't know what the fuck happened.

JdFoX187 said:
I saw everything that went down with the thread last night before watching NXT and thought it'd be a huge clusterfuck. I then watched NXT and still don't know what the fuck happened.

I just read the August Thread to find out what happened - I cannot see NXT for another 24 hours in ther UK - and I was lost, completely lost. so very lost! I was expecting to show to answer my question, but I guess not :/

dunnodog.jpg

Diablos54

NXT clusterfuck sounds awesome (Can't see it till tomorrow), and I'm so happy that the best man actually won for once! :D And count me in as part of the AJ Lee fanclub.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Oh, SD writers:

Christian interrupts him and says he knows who he is, he's JBL - Juan Bradshaw Layfield. He says he's joking and knows he's Enrique Iglesias. Christian starts to sing 'Hero'.

Awesome Cody is awesome:

Before the match, Rhodes made fun of Hardy's appearances and said if anyone needed a tire, Matt has a spare.

:lol

Man, I'm still chuckling over what happened yesterday. My English professor looked at me like I was crazy.

The Frankman said:
Cannot wait for his update of his Twitter.

http://twitter.com/MikeNXT

oh my fucking god

Joe Hennig's twitter said:
THE GENESIS OF MCGILLICUTTY HAS BEGUN.....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol DAMN IT THE INTERNET WON'T GIVE ME A BREAK. DAMN YOU WRESTLEGAF.

I'll make a graphic made of win and MS Paint when I get home later, but here is the status of the AJ Lee GAF Fanclub or Team AJ for short:

President of Internal Affairs(lol):
spindashing

Supreme Leader:
Lebron

Members:
sumo390
Celsior
Net_Wrecker
bigosc2k
AdawgDaFAB
eggybob
Diablos54

Links:
Her twitter page: http://twitter.com/RookieAJ
#1 Fansite: http://miss-april.org/?cat=15

I'd link to her myspace but for some reason this school computer is being stupid. :D

Facts:
- She is currently dating TNA's own Jay Lethal! (Now that's one lucky assed brother. *frowny faced emoticon.*)

Lookin' good. Lookin' good. Join Team
Jacob
AJ
today. We still need positions filled!

l_7b731ab9353d4e81b09fed477a4a2504.jpg

P.S. We like Naomi too.

JdFoX187

Banned
Goddamn that woman is a good looker. Haven't seen any of her FCW stuff, but she looks like she can handle her own.

Damn, both of you accepted! I didn't think we'd have so many!

By the way, I'm still lol'ing over this bad boy:

kbWtq.png

:lol

And yeah, JdFox187, she can sure handle her own. Plus her finisher is a shining wizard. Dat's my favorite finisher, son. I can't wait to begin my internal affairs. :D

Screw the other Teams. Believe in Team AJ as Team AJ believes in you.

Keyser Soze said:
I've fallen in love with AJ over the past few days... I think thus is real and not just Maryse like lust.

That's funny because I have both love and lust for this woman but I fear my ass will get kicked by her boyfriend, the black Ric Flair. :D

FUCK. ALL OF THOSE GIFS ARE PRETTY FUCKING HILARIOUS.

GIF #1: LMFAO, COLE YOU GOOBER. And nosebleed announcer trying to cosplay as the Viper Randy Orton who I keep forgetting his name.

GIF #2: He is a ninja and I am glad he won.

GIF #3: o m g. :lol :lol

GIF #4: That's what you get for not selling it. :D

GIF #5:

"PERCY I HATE YOU. WE'RE ENEMIES."

"OW THAT HURTS. THE PAIN. I'M SELLING IT."

"Hey, Percy, let's stand around his body. We're cool now."

"...Oh yeah! Cool! That's cool, baby!"

DAMN IT I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. STOP IT, WRESTLEGAF.

jmdajr

spindashing said:
"PERCY I HATE YOU. WE'RE ENEMIES."

"OW THAT HURTS. THE PAIN. I'M SELLING IT."

"Hey, Percy, let's stand around his body. We're cool now."

"...Oh yeah! Cool! That's cool, baby!"

DAMN IT I HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION IN CLASS. STOP IT, WRESTLEGAF.

:lol :lol :lol :lol

Cole/Matthews were on fire during McGillibuddy's end promo:

McGillibuddy: "I've had one goal: to become world heavyweight champion."

Cole: "Well, that's put on hold."

McGuillibuddy: "The Genesis of McGillibuddy..."

Cole: "Can we hear from the winner now, please?"

Matthews: "Hit the buzzer."

:lol :lol :lol :lol

*Husky beating up Kaval while pros watch*

Matthews: "Somebody wanna grab Husky Harris?"

Cole: "Guess not."

:lol :lol :lol

When he uttered the words, "Genesis of Mchael McGillicutty" his voice was so terrible I laughed and almost barfed at the same time.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
When he uttered the words, "Genesis of Mchael McGillicutty" his voice was so terrible I laughed and almost barfed at the same time.

kbWtq.png

Sorry -- this picture has be posted again. So fucking funny. It's genius, really!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom