• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| of The Dreamcast of McGillicutty and "MAH SON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
thread sucks

missing Alberto THEY and teleporting in the title..it's time for a brand split of wrestling threads

Cruceh

Banned
Still can't get over the Percy Watson heel turn. WTF. Even his promo when asked who would've won wasn't heelish, when Lucky Cannon turned heel randomly.
Oh well, at least Kaval is out of this shithole stable

GOD DAMN IT :lol :lol GUYS. GUYS. LOOK AT WHAT SEGA GENESIS MICHAEL MCGULLAHGULLAHISLAND WROTE ON HIS TWITTER:

http://twitter.com/MikeNXT

Michael McFlyFly's twitter said:
Haha. I dont care what any of u people think or say. Everything I do and ever done has been great...and this is just the begining.

Some fan's response to McKids' tweet said:
Except for your mic skills last night. Sorry dude it was bad. You just had an off night, everyone has those. No ones "perfect" lol

Another fan's response said:
You cut the world's worst promos and look like a dingleberry. Nothing you do has ever been "great." Ever. Shut up, no one cares.

The reason that Cody is so successful is that he is his own man. Ted isn't doing much because he's trying 2b his dad!

And the only reason u turned heel is beacuase nobody cared about you, cuz u were tryin 2b Mr Perfect Jr instead of being ur own man

Michael McNuggets's twitter retort said:
Did u not here me? I DONT CARE WHAT U THINK! I DOMINATED!

Good call... Cause when I call myself McGillicutty that means im trying to be mr perfect jr right? I do what I want, when I want.

:lol :lol

^^^^^^^^ Dude is clearly perfect :lol

RBH said:
kavalwins.jpg
Seriously, I thought he was about to fall backward when he pulled this stunt...amazing

Forkball said:
I don't care what anyone has to say about it, the night was great :lol

McGillaGorilla's twitter said:
@killerpc Dont tell me what I should or shouldnt do. U need to realize something punk, I am the man!

............................................... :lol :lol :lol

Edit:

Fan twitter said:
@MikeNXT You love not living up to the greatness of your father?

McDillaCudi's twitter said:
No, ill be better then he ever was.

.... wow.

Not really sure why there is a NXT season 3, we already know how it will end. The rookie Divas will start a new group called Sexus and invade Raw. They will say the Divas don't get enough respect or time. Aloisia feuds with Big Show, Naomi with R Truth, AJ seduces the Usos and Aksana wanders around aimlessly because everyone is afraid or her and Maxinne because they are ugly.

"You're either SEXUS or against us!"

bigosc2k

Banned
Rafa=FedKilla said:
Not really sure why there is a NXT season 3, we already know how it will end. The rookie Divas will start a new group called Sexus and invade Raw. They will say the Divas don't get enough respect or time. Aloisia feuds with Big Show, Naomi with R Truth, AJ seduces the Usos and Aksana wanders around aimlessly because everyone is afraid or her and Maxinne because they are ugly.

Someone give this man a job with the WWE as their head writer this shit is just gold :lol :lol :lol

Alex Riley didn't need to win NXT. He will get a big push no matter what. he has it all.

However, talented as Kaval may be, he needed to win something like this to appear more "legit" to WWE fans and to get himself over.

Hennig Jr has all the peices in the ring he needs but it will take sometime for his promo skills to develop. Once that happens, he and Riley will leave Kaval in the dust simply becuase Vince prefers their type to Kaval's.

JdFoX187

Banned
Riley was pretty damn good last night. I have to admit his promo was excellent. McGillicutty...man, you're making me look bad for taking up for you. He'll probably be the next Shelton Benjamin -- decent in the ring but buried because he can't talk worth a damn. I agree Kaval needed to win to get him that extra push.

Of course they deserve more serious storylines, but it would be the best thing ever if Beth Phoenix went back on Raw, and Aloisia too--

--and the two of them fight with each other and Temina over Santino.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
kavalwins.jpg

Alright, I think it's time to replace Laughing Danielson. If anyone can avatar-ize Kaval in this pic for me, you'll be my new hero.

Seraphis Cain said:
kavalwins.jpg

Alright, I think it's time to replace Laughing Danielson. If anyone can avatar-ize Kaval in this pic for me, you'll be my new hero.

A better quality image, or maybe a gif made from the video of the scene would be better IMO - I could do both tomorrow if you can wait (or no one else helps you out)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Keyser Soze said:
A better quality image, or maybe a gif made from the video of the scene would be better IMO - I could do both tomorrow if you can wait (or no one else helps you out)

Alright, cool man. No rush or anything. Thanks!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Rafa=FedKilla said:

This needs to be put in the op. I can seriously see this happening

Rafa=FedKilla said:

Big Show will be angry over her choosing Santino over him.

JavyOO7

From Powell.

The WWE NXT television show is not listed on the Syfy schedule beyond October 1. The show will air in it's usual Tuesday time slot throughout the month of September. It is also scheduled to air prior to the debut of the live edition of WWE Smackdown when the show debuts on Oct. 1.

Powell's POV: It looks like the end of the road for WWE NXT on the Syfy network. It remains to be seen whether it will be picked up by another network or if WWE will turn it into an online show.

JdFoX187

Banned
I wonder what Eddie would think about his wife literally playing a slut on WWE television. It's shameful how far she's fallen.

Linkified

JavyOO7 said:
From Powell.

The WWE NXT television show is not listed on the Syfy schedule beyond October 1. The show will air in it's usual Tuesday time slot throughout the month of September. It is also scheduled to air prior to the debut of the live edition of WWE Smackdown when the show debuts on Oct. 1.

Powell's POV: It looks like the end of the road for WWE NXT on the Syfy network. It remains to be seen whether it will be picked up by another network or if WWE will turn it into an online show.

It'll probably still air on the same networks outside of the US like a Sky Sports in the UK, wouldn't suprise me if Bravo picked it up cause they air Top Chef, and other reality programs right?

(._.)

Banned
JdFoX187 said:
I wonder what Eddie would think about his wife literally playing a slut on WWE television. It's shameful how far she's fallen.
Her mic work is an absolute disaster. I recall muting my TV several times while watching Smackdown in 2007.

MC Safety

The Frankman said:
This night will go down in infamy. i think one whole 8 minute botchamania can be made from that NXT episode.

I thought they were going to kill Kaval. So many of those moves looked so poorly done.

Lkr said:
Why is Vickie Guerrero a pro?:lol

I wondered the same thing. So much of that show is really silly.

Linkified

Keyser Soze said:
For great storyline amazingness

This will should be The Miz / Laycool of Season 3.. (I have no idea who her Rookie is though - not watched NXT yet)

Well she could probably take out all the midcard guys on both brands at the same time.

RBH said:
http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/9663/l1d4ea03bd2bb4d33ba705a.jpg[img]

Why hello there, AJ.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is definitely love I am feeling.

I am not sure how to tell Maryse that it is over between us

As much as last night cracked me up, I do believe that Hennig has shown a ton of improvement in the past year or so from when I first saw him in FCW, both in the ring and on the mic. I remember a promo he had with Chris Jericho on FCW TV that was 100x worse than this "from this moment on..." promo last night. He isn't ready for any kind of major push, but if they give him a hard edged heel gimmick and some more time to develop in the midcard I think he will become something special.

Also, its nice to see everyone finally learning about the greatness that is AJ Lee :D . I been waiting for her to get her call up for a while now.

AdawgDaFAB said:
As much as last night cracked me up, I do believe that Hennig has shown a ton of improvement in the past year or so from when I first saw him in FCW, both in the ring and on the mic. I remember a promo he had with Chris Jericho on FCW TV that was 100x worse than this "from this moment on..." promo last night. He isn't ready for any kind of major push, but if they give him a hard edged heel gimmick and some more time to develop in the midcard I think he will become something special.

Also, its nice to see everyone finally learning about the greatness that is AJ Lee :D . I been waiting for her to get her call up for a while now.
"I know guys that are better thanyou Jericho, H...B...K....Shawn....Michaels" That promo?

RBH

Pre-order bonuses for Smackdown vs. Raw 2011:

THQ will hit you with a fee for online play if you pick up "WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011" used, but they want to give things if you decide to pre-order. Pay attention, too, because your wrestling allegiances may play a role in determining where you buy the new title. Feelings about Bret Hart, for instance, could attract or repel shoppers at Best Buy.

THQ's press release doesn't mention whether or not he'll be wearing cutoff jean shorts, but it does state that Bret "The Hitman" Hart will "be a playable character for consumers who pre-order the game for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system or the PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system at Best Buy in the United States, as well as at any major retailer throughout Canada."

Alternatively, 360 and PS3 copies pre-ordered at Toys"R"Us will come equipped with the "Undertaker's "Ministry of Darkness" gear, whereas Amazon.com has received three special outfits for Randy Orton, and Walmart has an exclusive "Tribute to the Troops" arena.

Best Buy and Walmart definitely seem to have nabbed the most compelling incentives here. Costumes rarely sway me one way or the other, though jean shorts for Hart could seal the deal for me if they're available in his locker room.

Every item listed here will be included with purchases at their respective retailers "while supplies last," the press release states, and yes, apparently virtual clothing and playable wrestlers are in limited supply.

http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010...-2011-exclusives-distributed-among-retailers/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Linkified said:
It'll probably still air on the same networks outside of the US like a Sky Sports in the UK, wouldn't suprise me if Bravo picked it up cause they air Top Chef, and other reality programs right?
What makes you think NXT is going to continue, at least on a regular basis, at all?

You really think they can keep on adding 8 new roster members every 3 months indefinitely?

Lebron

spindashing said:

Come on President of the AJ Fanclub. Inhale...exhale..

Good gawd.
Layla vs AJ Lee from a house show a few months back. I selected the only pics that matter.

2chw806.png

sz9xf9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom