• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| of The Dreamcast of McGillicutty and "MAH SON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RBH said:
John Cena just said on Fallon that he's a fan of Jersey Shore! :lol :lol

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7gwdwB2771qco0n6o1_500.gif[img][/QUOTE]

WWE is spouting a lot about that show recently... if it leads to people on there being a guest host sometime, then that is officially when I quit WWE.. I'll quit in HBK fashion, not be back in a few months like Flair.

One of you can Tombstone me too - a cool jumping one if you like.

Forkball

Keyser Soze said:
One of you can Tombstone me too - a cool jumping one if you like.
What if The Situation tombstones you?

And who is going to face The Hart Dynasty for the tag belts at NoC? Please not The Usos, they became old so quickly.
Night_of_Champions_%282010%29.jpg

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Forkball said:
And who is going to face The Hart Dynasty for the tag belts at NoC? Please not The Usos, they became old so quickly.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/bb/Night_of_Champions_%282010%29.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Jomo and The Zookeepah. Maybe?

Hopefully they lose and Jomo employs his Palace of Wisdom heel turn, which he has been secretly been building a beard for.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Oh great, A.J. Lee gets to be the 'internet' person this season.

edit:

I take back what I said about Aksana, I am glad they're actually getting Diva's with muscles, makes them seem somewhat more credible, hopefully they can back it up in the ring.

RBH

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that Smackdown star and SES member Joey Mercury will be out of action for several months after having surgery over the weekend to repair a torn pectoral muscle. The typical recovery time is about six months.

http://www.gerweck.net/2010/09/01/6516/

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Forkball said:

Night_of_Champions_%282010%29.jpg

Is it me or is Kane's head look like a night landscape sequence

The top = the moon, the middle = thunder clouds forming, the dark part = the ground?

RBH

The stars of TNA will be taping an upcoming episode of Family Feud which is now hosted by comedian Steve Harvey. The taping will take place 9/4 at Universal Studios in Orlando, FL and if you are in the area on that day, you can be a part of the taping. No word on which talents will be involved, but the show will feature the male wrestlers vs. the Knockouts. Family Feud airs in the US nationwide via syndication, so check your local listings to find out when it is on in your area.

http://www.gerweck.net/2010/09/01/tna-to-be-featured-on-family-feud/

I'm honestly excited to see this.

Lebron

He has the Super gene inside of him like John Cena. It allows them to dig deep and go into Super mode when needed.

Black Cena doesn't have it.

Edit: Also, :lol at Cena's twitter. His character may be stale, but he seems like a cool dude in real life.

Forkball said:

I'm thinking Dashing and Drew. And frankly I'm ok with it. Although I guess I could see maybe two Nexus guys going for the belt, to get some gold in the group and get the belts more exposure.

Mr. Sam

worldrunover said:
I'm thinking Dashing and Drew. And frankly I'm ok with it. Although I guess I could see maybe two Nexus guys going for the belt, to get some gold in the group and get the belts more exposure.
They'll have gold by the end of the night anyway.

Plywood said:
Oh great, A.J. Lee gets to be the 'internet' person this season.

The President of the A.J. Lee fanclub wants you to drink a cup of stfu. She is heavenly. =(

Edit: And GOD DAMN, LEBRON. Two of the hottest chicks in the industry in one ring is pretty orgasmic. Dat ass. :D

JdFoX187

Banned
Net_Wrecker said:
I've said this before, but the THQ staff has become MUCH, MUCH more active with the community and listening to what the community wants in the last 2 years, most especially this year. I don't know if you've been following the development of SvR2011, but they're making a lot of overdue improvements to the series. They have people posting on the IGN Boards, GamingRing forums, CAWS.ws forums, their own forums, Operation Sports, Twitter, etc., etc. Maybe it wasn't before, but the hardcore voice is definitely getting through now.
Yeah, they're addressing a lot of the major things I've had complaints with over the past couple of years, including the god awful glitching, unbalanced moves and other issues. My main issue with them right now is the preorder bonuses based on retailer. But that's an overarching issue with all publishers that's not going anywhere anytime soon, sadly.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Net_Wrecker said:
DAMN that SUUUUUUUCKS. I would be pulling my hair out Homer Simpson style if I lost 80% of what I'm guessing is an autobiography.

Open Word, File, Recent list of documents?

Mr. Sam

His "bare knuckle fighting champion" gimmick - which I don't think they've mentioned since he left NXT - fits better with that hair and beard.

Cena was on Fallon last night promoting a way to get that lady's MAH SON back. He said Rhodes, DiBiase, Miz, McGillbuddy, Kofi, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barret, Otunga were the future of the WWE.

Rafa=FedKilla said:
Cena was on Fallon last night promoting a way to get that lady's MAH SON back. He said Rhodes, DiBiase, Miz, McGillbuddy, Kofi, Daniel Bryan, Wade Barret, Otunga were the future of the WWE.

I disagree with DiBiase and McGillibuddy. Everyone else? Sure, why not?

Linkified

Mr. Sam said:
His "bare knuckle fighting champion" gimmick - which I don't think they've mentioned since he left NXT - fits better with that hair and beard.

Can't wait unitl the Weslsh ex-gladiator gets up to RAW and Drew gets drafted to RAW, then the ultimate stable will finally be activated. Sheamus, Drew, Wade and Mason Ryan. The Union will destroy the WWE like Evolution used to. Wooooooooo.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Rafa=FedKilla said:

Otunga? I certainly hope not.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
DDP when he started, he was almost Otunga-level bad. He got good eventually.

In the right environment, and if he gives a crap, Otunga could.

Mr. Sam

Linkified said:
Can't wait unitl the Weslsh ex-gladiator gets up to RAW and Drew gets drafted to RAW, then the ultimate stable will finally be activated. Sheamus, Drew, Wade and Mason Ryan. The Union will destroy the WWE like Evolution used to. Wooooooooo.
Then they'll be like, "Sheamus? Aren't you from the ROI?" and he'll be all, "Oh yeah, sorry. My mistake. See you later."

Linkified

Mr. Sam said:
Then they'll be like, "Sheamus? Aren't you from the ROI?" and he'll be all, "Oh yeah, sorry. My mistake. See you later."

Come on Sheamus = Tripple H, Drew = Randy Orton, Mason = Batista and Wade = Flair.

Azuran

Banned
arstal said:
DDP when he started, he was almost Otunga-level bad. He got good eventually.

In the right environment, and if he gives a crap, Otunga could.

Miz was crap too. I'm not gonna judge Otugan that badly yet. It's not his fault the WWE rushed him to the spotlight.

Reave

So, Jesse Neal came into my job yesterday afternoon (TGI Friday's, Orlando). Actually a nice guy. I manage there, and since I have to visit tables, I was out and about. Stumbled upon him and shot the shit for a few minutes. His two kids are fucking brats, and his girl kinda has him whipped.

Not exciting news or anything -- just thought I'd pass the word.

Forkball

jobber said:
So what exactly was Sheamus' gimmick in FCW?
Irish guy? What exactly is his gimmick now? His gimmick really is a throwback to the 80s when basically everyone's gimmick was "what country are you from?"

Kusagari

Otunga has only been wrestling for barely a year so I agree we shouldn't be too hard on him. He does have some mic skills(better than Miz when he first started) and has proven he can get heat on his own. If he can improve his wrestling like Miz has he could go places.

Sheamus needs to kill Hornswaggle in Mohammed Hassan like fashion... the guy would be over in Ireland for the rest of his natural life if that happened.

Linkified

Keyser Soze said:
Sheamus needs to kill Hornswaggle in Mohammed Hassan like fashion... the guy would be over in Ireland for the rest of his natural life if that happened.

No Hornsswoggle is cool.

Linkified

Seraphis Cain said:
Man, you have just got to be Vince's favorite person.

Well it is World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT, but I wish someone from management would make Cena job the rest of his WWE career becuase he no sells. If only he could sell a move.

Dixie Carter just announced on Twitter that Impact is "going live" on October 7. That does not indicate whether it will be live every week or not. She also instructed readers to stay tuned for details about a Tweet from almost 3 months ago where she said TNA was "going to change forever"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom