• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

September Wrasslin' |OT| of The Dreamcast of McGillicutty and "MAH SON!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Sam

f3niks said:
29c7tw3.png

I can't be the only one that saw a balding, middle aged man wearing a sparkly outfit.

RBH

Reznor said:
So, Jesse Neal came into my job yesterday afternoon (TGI Friday's, Orlando). Actually a nice guy. I manage there, and since I have to visit tables, I was out and about. Stumbled upon him and shot the shit for a few minutes. His two kids are fucking brats, and his girl kinda has him whipped.

Not exciting news or anything -- just thought I'd pass the word.
Is he a good tipper?

Mr. Sam

worldrunover said:
I would bet dollars to donughnuts Barrett does NOT win that six pack.

This offer of "donughnuts" intrigues me. Tell me more...

Edit: And just so, for once, I might be able to say "I called it":

Barrett will win the WWE Title at NoC. Whether he proceeds to immediately lose it to The Miz is another question entirely.

Mr. Sam said:
This offer of "donughnuts" intrigues me. Tell me more...

Edit: And just so, for once, I might be able to say "I called it":

Barrett will win the WWE Title at NoC. Whether he proceeds to immediately lose it to The Miz is another question entirely.
I think we need to look back at post history brah to see who called it first.

rvd2kewl

worldrunover said:
I would bet dollars to donughnuts Barrett does NOT win that six pack.

Hoping Jericho wins to stay with the company and that's it or he wins it and Miz, who loses the US title to Daniel Bryan earlier in the night, cashes in the MITB and wins the WWE championship in Chicago.

rvd2kewl said:
Hoping Jericho wins to stay with the company and that's it or he wins it and Miz, who loses the US title to Daniel Bryan earlier in the night, cashes in the MITB and wins the WWE championship in Chicago.

This is kinda what I'm hoping for, then Miz can start a crazy feud with Orton.

Fatt Hardy is not happy;

http://twitter.com/matthardybrand

As u know, I'm extremely passionate about my job-I give everything I have every time I'm in the ring. Its frustrating when its not enough.

Gotta state this. I'm sick & tired of being 'hurt', being misused, & not being shown the respect that I've earned-something has to change.

Not looking for pity, & never will.. RT @alteredash: @MattHardyBrand If u hadn't kayfabed us so much in the past I might feel sorry for you.

As far as "kayfabing" people, I've never done anything intentionally 2 insult my fans-I just try to make things unpredictable & real for u

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
spindashing said:
The President of the A.J. Lee fanclub wants you to drink a cup of stfu. She is heavenly. =(

Edit: And GOD DAMN, LEBRON. Two of the hottest chicks in the industry in one ring is pretty orgasmic. Dat ass. :D
I don't have a problem with A.J. as much as it looks like they're gonna stick her with the "Oh look a nerdy girl and she's famous on... the INTERNET."

Penguin

TNA Wrestling President Dixie Carter announced on her Twitter account this afternoon that iMPACT! will be held live on Thursday, October 7.
“TNA iMPACT! is going LIVE on 10/7. Remember my tweet about how TNA is going to change forever? Stay tuned,” Carter wrote.
Carter did not indicate whether iMPACT! will be live on a permanent basis. She also did not say where the event will be held. iMPACT! television tapings are currently listed to take place Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays throughout the rest of the year.
Regarding her previous remark in regards to TNA ‘changing forever’, Carter wrote on June 11, “It’s 6:30 a.m. Been up for hours. So excited I can’t sleep. TNA’s about to change forever. Can’t wait to share it w/you, my staff, the talent.”

So TNA is gonna change history again by going live... since worked so well for them last time

Dixie better watch out will all this history making, or she will create a tangent time-line that will make even pre-2005 TNA shit

Hex

Banned
Plywood said:
I don't have a problem with A.J. as much as it looks like they're gonna stick her with the "Oh look a nerdy girl and she's famous on... the INTERNET."

McMahon hates asians, and partial asians.
She is doomed.

somedevil said:
And then when they come back its like nothing happened after that.

Well atleast going live is going to prevent stuff like this. Reaction is kinda fucked though. They won't be able to do it live. Impact could be 3 hours though I guess.

RBH

And of course, TNA immediately cuts to commercial after the big reveal of Madison's bodyguard. :lol TNA never allows these moments to soak in for the audience and always just moves on to the next segment or whatever.

Pimpwerx

RBH said:
Why is it so hard to find good writers for wrestling? Is it because they only hire former wrestlers or people who are already in the business? I mean, this turd has been writing awful shlock for far too long. Vince Russo shouldn't have a job. If you're too bad to write soap opera filler, you're too bad to write...period. PEACE.

Pimpwerx said:
Why is it so hard to find good writers for wrestling? Is it because they only hire former wrestlers or people who are already in the business? I mean, this turd has been writing awful shlock for far too long. Vince Russo shouldn't have a job. If you're too bad to write soap opera filler, you're too bad to write...period. PEACE.

Raven is a fucking awesome booker, but they won't let the guy. Also Dixie loves Vince for some reason. She won't let anyone get rid of him.

Pimpwerx

BoboBrazil said:
Jarrett just trying to leech Joe's heat, since he doesn't get any.
This. A career of fan indifference and he still doesn't get it. JJ is no good on the mic, no good in the ring, and just no good. The only person in the company that's worse is Nash. ...and speak of the devil. PEACE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom