• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Pranay_ just trying to control us like the sophisticated UC fan he is.

DMPrince said:
surprise there aren't any fanfics.

LXok4.gif

darkwing

Lord Error said:
Never in my life did I think that an Uncharted review thread on GAF would be NSFW, but here I am, quickly scrolling past images in an embarrassment of a coworker who was standing behind....

the power of the Drake

Chinner

Banned
Combichristoffersen said:
Drake slowly unbuttoned Sully's shirt. 'I've been waiting for this ever since we were running around those humid jungles in Panama' he said, removing the shirt while caressing Sully's ass. 'You're as tight as ever, old man'. Sully smiled, and gave Drake a kiss on the cheek.
Sully played with Drake's facial hair as they laid in bed together, their minds melded as if they had discovered a new treasure.

"Drake" Sully whispered, "Is this love? Is this real?"

Drake smiled in response to his partner's question and stood up, "Sully all this time together it's been as-if we've been going through history reliving the greatness this world has witnessed. We've saved the world, helped others and stopped wars. All this time we've been in it for the money, the artefacts..."

"You don't have to say it" Sully murmured.

"...But little did I know that I've always had that artefact. Listen Sully, that artefact is my heart, and I want you to have it. You're my everything" Drake smiled as he unzipped his pants, this was the moment they've been waiting for all these years. Sully wept a single tear of happiness into his moustache of love.

"There's a puzzle in my pants Sully and I need you to figure it out".

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Chinner said:
Sully played with Drake's facial hair as they laid in bed together, their minds melded as if they had discovered a new treasure.

Drake smiled in response to his partner's question and stood up, "Sully all this time together it's been as-if we've been going through history reliving the greatness this world has witnessed. We've saved the world, helped others and stopped wars. All this time we've been in it for the money, the artefacts..."

"...But little did I know that I've always had that artefact. Listen Sully, that artefact is my heart, and I want you to have it. You're my everything" Drake smiled as he unzipped his pants, this was the moment they've been waiting for all these years. Sully wept a single tear of happiness into his moustache of love.

"There's a puzzle in my pants Sully and I need you to figure it out" Drake joked.
tumblr_lt2rtpftsc1qafrh6.png

Chinner said:

"There's a puzzle in my pants Sully and I need you to figure it out" Drake joked.
Sully gave Drake a sly grin and waved the Tibetan ceremonial phurba at him.

Combichristoffersen said:
Drake slowly unbuttoned Sully's shirt. 'I've been waiting for this ever since we were running around those humid jungles in Panama' he said, removing the shirt while caressing Sully's ass. 'You're as tight as ever, old man'. Sully smiled, and gave Drake a kiss on the cheek.

.... Way to go kiddo. I always knew you would find some buried treasure.

strafer

Chinner said:

berstare_book_gif.gif

Ricky_R

I wonder why haven't ND make Sully scream Drake? DRAKE? DRAKEEEEEE? when he dies. It would be cool as Drake sounds like Snake. As an appreciation for MGS of course.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Gravijah said:
from specific outlets or the embargo or what

it's just a shirtless dude with a bushy happy trail
And that weird GIF of that guy anguishing. I mean it's not overly offensive at all but out of place. I mean sometimes I want to read text and not see an ugly face contort!

Chinner said:

You're a low-quality human being.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
And from that instant, they both euphorically entered Shambhala.

ryan-ts

Chinner said:

Whoa, I'm as hard as the Chintamani Stone.

Zoibie

Chinner said:

This is greatness.

BLR, put this in the U3 OT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom