• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft - New Project announcement *very* soon

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
vxnUG.png

Could be that game that leaked that everyone thought was PoP. The one with the leaked screenshot that had a black man standing in front of a crowd.

Jb

Credits on mobygames:

Games Credited

Call of Juarez: The Cartel (2011), Ubisoft, Inc.
R.U.S.E.: The Art of Deception (2010), Ubisoft Entertainment SA

A new Call of Juarez seems likely.

Zapages

A bit of an odd time to reveal a next-gen game though, isn't it? Unless it's also for PS360 I suppose.

Its probably PS360 or next generation... I am not too sure. Regardless, the matter how they are treating PoP post POP 2088, I might not be surprised at all. But then again it could be a next gen reboot for the series or a brand new IP.

Its probably PS360 or next generation... I am not too sure. Regardless, the matter how they are treating PoP post POP 2088, I might not be surprised at all. But then again it could be a next gen reboot for the series or a brand new IP.

If they are going to reveal a rebooted Prince of Persia it will be at the VGA's not out of nowhere like this.

Varth

So help me understand: Techland, the ones who clearly haven't the workforce to manage two projects, ad displayed by Dead Island+Call of Juarez Bugfest, are now working on 3 projects (DI Riptide, Hell somethingsomething and this new stuff)?

epmode

STOP ANNOUNCING YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND JUST ANNOUNCE THE STUPID GAME ABDJDJELDHV,DLJ hm,do727

*breathes*

STOP ANNOUNCING YOUR ANNOUNCEMENTS AND JUST ANNOUNCE THE STUPID GAME ABDJDJELDHV,DLJ hm,do727

*breathes*

He just said it on his personal twitter account. It's not like there was a PR blast or a countdown or anything. He's just excited, nothing wrong with that.

(and in general I really don't see the issue with announcing you will talk about something at a later point. It's nice to know when something will happen)

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus why is everyone announcing that they will make an announcement?

FFS, it's like they saw what Capcom and Nintendo did and didn't want to be left in the dust. "DON'T FORGET ABOUT US GUYS!!! PLEASE!!! HELLOOOOOOO!!!"

Top Bottom