• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ubisoft - New Project announcement *very* soon

Ubi Montreal is working on ass 3 and watchdogs, so no POP 08 sequel from them.

....i kinda wish asscreed was never a success so that POP wouldda had more chance...but that isn't fair for people who LIKE asscreed :p

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Well hopefully it is less skeezy than the last Call of Juarez game.

Syriel

For stuff like this, using Google to trawl major sites usually turns up something.

While they are smart enough to block actual articles from posting early, they don't always properly hide the product pages.

One of the downsides of a fully integrated CMS.

Endless

SuzF3.png

http://www.facebook.com/callofjuarez

bud23

Either they are going old west Juarez again or they are going space cowboy Juarez. Either way, a new Juarez is great.

Tomorrow will be revealed the new gameinformer cover. If Ubisoft is going to announce the new call of juarez tomorrow,the time sounds right for a big reveal on GI.

GlamFM

Banned
Tomorrow will be revealed the new gameinformer cover. If Ubisoft is going to announce the new call of juarez tomorrow,the time sounds right for a big reveal on GI.

Agreed. Call of Juarez will be tomorrows GI cover reveal.

SJRB

Gold Member
Call of Juarez, goddamnit. I thought for sure that franchise was laid to rest after the trainwreck that was Call of Juearez: Modern Warfare.

Hype -100.

Top Bottom