• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF's Inaugural League: The Eternal War of Downer VS SLRP

Ramirez

Also, remember not all 3 games need to be played, if one team wins the first 2 games, it's done.

Trasher can be home by 10:30 EST, if that works?

And the room host needs to have the gametype for semi pro made out. Tashi says it's Pro with radar, simple enough.

Aggrotek

Also, remember not all 3 games need to be played, if one team wins the first 2 games, it's done.

Trasher can be home by 10:30 EST, if that works?

And the room host needs to have the gametype for semi pro made out. Tashi says it's Pro with radar, simple enough.
Yup I can do that. See you then. May the best team win.
It'll probably be you.

Thermite

Week 1 Matchups:

-Tashi & Ryaaaaan VS. Trey & Cabbie

-Heckfu & Tunavi VS. HenryGale & Buddermilk

-Ramirez & Trasher VS. Aggro & Brocheman

-Nutter & Blood VS. Omlet & Thermight

-Plywood & Barrow Roll VS. Risen & Rackham

-Tawpgun & Grayman VS. Wahrer & Sai Kun

This weeks map & gametype combos for EVERYONE are:

1. Infinity Slayer on Haven
2. Slayer Pro on Relay
3. Slayer Semi Pro on Abandon

We've also had to adjust the "standings" structure of the league since we didn't come close to the desired amount of teams. The new rules are as follows,

We will be using a ladder system. For week one, every team is worth +5 points. Starting in week 2, beating a team higher than you will net you +10 points. Losing to a team higher than you will net you a -5. Beating a team lower than you will also net you +5, but losing to a lesser team will dock you -10. Doubling the points for lower/higher teams will keep it interesting, and make it so that once a team gets down in the ladder, it isn't impossible for them to climb back up.

Every team will play each other twice, and after that, the top 8 teams will move on to a playoff system, leaving only 4 teams on the outside looking in. Let's make this a success boys & girls!

Remember, 3 day advances, so you have until Sunday night to get these done.

Welp, time to take out the ole QnA tester. Sorry NutterBee. I'll be free pretty much any day in the evening EST time, so lets do this whenever.

LukeSmith

Please, the only thing NutterB is gonna be shitting is his pants when he sees just how bad he's being beat.

Good god, you haven't been banned for being somehow worse at this game than you are at DOTA

Change your gamertag to Have Garbage, Will Travel.

I hope you and Omlet have a long chat on skype before and after the game where you mostly just apologize profusely to him for being trash

Trasher

Trasher is dog shit at Halo now.

This is what happens to Ram when the enemies don't run in straight lines.
aMHcT.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ramirez backstabbing his madden bros. Cant say im surprised. Twinhead will always be twinhead.

Thermite

Good god, you haven't been banned for being somehow worse at this game than you are at DOTA

Change your gamertag to Have Garbage, Will Travel.

I hope you and Omlet have a long chat on skype before and after the game where you mostly just apologize profusely to him for being trash

LOL jesus christ, I didn't know papa Luke was gonna come in and protect poor little babby Nutter. Must be a TJ clan perk. I know it's hard to comprehend just how good I am in all things, but someday you'll be able to keep up.

wtf Thermite had a career game there, grats bro

Easy. Game. Easy. Life.

LOL jesus christ, I didn't know papa Luke was gonna come in and protect poor little babby Nutter. Must be a TJ clan perk. I know it's hard to comprehend just how good I am in all things, but someday you'll be able to keep up.

Easy. Game. Easy. Life.

Is it cool with you if we play around 9:15 Central so after Nutter and I sweep I can be in bed by 9:30?

LukeSmith

Easy. Game. Easy. Life.

I know in the pond of your imagination you're a big fish, but in the grandest scheme, you're not even a guppy.

Thermite

I know in the pond of your imagination you're a big fish, but in the grandest scheme, you're not even a guppy.

Joke's on you: I'm human. GET REKT

Edit: Since Blood has "plans" pussied out, I guess our match is off for tonight. Any time in the evening over the weekend will be fine for me. Just let me know whatever works for everyone.

Ramirez

First matchup is done, me & Trash win 2-0.

vCFcR.jpg

BT95f.jpg

Any complaints, concerns, suggestions, feel free.

The IS match didn't have ordnance Tashi when I changed the values to 200 or whatever, maybe a bug? I didn't change any of the other settings.

Aggrotek

vCFcR.jpg

OaH37.jpg

The IS match didn't have ordnance Tashi when I changed the values to 200 or whatever, maybe a bug? I didn't change any of the other settings.

We all had the exact same stats for both games?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

vCFcR.jpg

BT95f.jpg

Hmmm, maybe. You should have had enough points for a personal ordnance. Weird.

Otherwise how did everything play? 300pts good? Map sizes fine right?

Ramirez

Hmmm, maybe. You should have had enough points for a personal ordnance. Weird.

Otherwise how did everything play? 300pts good? Map sizes fine right?

The PO circle wasn't even there, weird. But yea the settings & maps played fine, didn't get to try Abandon, but I imagine it's better than Relay.

I wish clips worked, Breg totally got Ninja'd with no radar on. :p

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
The PO circle wasn't even there, weird. But yea the settings & maps played fine, didn't get to try Abandon, but I imagine it's better than Relay.

I wish clips worked, Breg totally got Ninja'd with no radar on. :p

Actually not a big deal. Less power weapons in 2v2 the better.

Top Bottom