• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lego City Undercover Spoiler Thread

BY2K

Membero Americo
Couldn't think of a clever title.

Discuss spoilers, everything and anything from the game.

People who haven't finished the story, BEGONE!

I haven't laughed at a joke this hard in weeks. Dat ending. DAT LAST LEVEL!

Now to get all dem collectibles.

GulAtiCa

Lego City Undercover Spoiler Thread |OT| Don't let Honey feed the horses
Lego City Undercover Spoiler Thread |OT| Waffles? Waffles!

I thought of a few sub-titles. :p

That last level was amazing. Totally blew my mind, I'll be replaying the skydive over and over. Rex was a turd though. One mistimed "a" and you die. One thing I hope they add in a sequel if they ever make one is user generated content. Give us a ridiculous amount of pieces and bricks from the thousands of sets and let us create vehicles/buildings to share across the world. Would be my dream post-story experience.

Dragoshi1

SO, anyone figure out how to unlock the T-Rex Bot for freeroaming?

I even tried redoing the level where you build it and ride it, but the level ends when it's built and the cutscene for it escaping plays. They don't let you walk it to the airport.

Manmedaz

Loved that gorgeous last level fall too, really amazing. Too bad it hadn't the stereoscopic 3D of the 3DS though :p.

RobbieNick

Finished it in just over 16 hours, but there's still so much to see and do. So many superbuilds to make. So many pigs left to launch.

I loved the "Ah-Nuld" construction boss. I love how even the billionare was saying "compupers" like he caught it off of Frank or something.

I've only found one Mario star so far. I wonder if there is an actual Lego Iwata in the game? That would be awesome.

The music in the final level was so epic sounding compared to everything else you've been playing.

Climbing to the top of Jenny's, through the big hamburger reminds me of the old McDonalds funland.

What am I going to do with 85 million LEGO studs? I already bought all of the gold bricks at the police station.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Climbing to the top of Jenny's, through the big hamburger reminds me of the old McDonalds funland.

What am I going to do with 85 million LEGO studs? I already bought all of the gold bricks at the police station.

You bought all the red brick bonuses, disguises and cars too?

That last level was amazing. Totally blew my mind, I'll be replaying the skydive over and over. Rex was a turd though. One mistimed "a" and you die. One thing I hope they add in a sequel if they ever make one is user generated content. Give us a ridiculous amount of pieces and bricks from the thousands of sets and let us create vehicles/buildings to share across the world. Would be my dream post-story experience.

My dream sequel: Red Faction Guerrilla destruction tech + Legos. Aw yeah.

Also more Lego Island references.

Manmedaz

Does anyone know how to go on liberty island or whatever it's name is ? When I try, my boat turns around or I get eaten by a shark if I swim...

Does anyone know how to go on liberty island or whatever it's name is ? When I try, my boat turns around or I get eaten by a shark if I swim...

After unlocking Rex Fury, go to the circular building in downtown located in the park and use the box with the handle. It will reveal a warp pipe that takes you to lady liberty island, and once there, you can unlock the ferry route that leads to the dock in the park.

Richie

It's never gonna happen, but you try and convince me this game's very final level wouldn't make an excellent Super Smash Bros stage.

The entire last chapter (Giant Mech vs T-Rex on the moon! Dat freefall! Dat music!) is better than anything I have played in Bioshock Infinite (about halfway through). I really think this game is a masterpiece. Haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

Richie

The entire last chapter (Giant Mech vs T-Rex on the moon! Dat freefall! Dat music!) is better than anything I have played in Bioshock Infinite (about halfway through). I really think this game is a masterpiece. Haven't enjoyed a game this much in a long time.

I agree in that this is a fantastic game; certainly never expected it to reel me in as much as it does.
By the way, speaking about that Giant Mech VS T-Rex fight, did anyone else get a Super Mario 64 vibe?

I agree in that this is a fantastic game; certainly never expected it to reel me in as much as it does.
By the way, speaking about that Giant Mech VS T-Rex fight, did anyone else get a Super Mario 64 vibe?
The pick-him-up-twirl-around-and-throw-him-into-something-explosive is straight out of the Bowser fights in Mario 64, though a bit easier because you don't really have to aim.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Got damn, this just might be my GOTY so far (which is actually saying a lot). DAT ending.... I heard it was epic but wasn't expecting the Mech/T-Rex battle, the crumbling platform, or the epic Skyfall.

Frank covering the Captain from the spaceship debris with an umbrella was hillarious. I need a sequel please!

stuminus3

Mikey Spoilers has pretty much made my purchase of a Wii U and this game completely worthwhile. I haven't laughed so hard at something so random in my whole life.

I want my glitch to become canon

Tk2jsl7.jpg

shawnlreed

I was sure the 100% completion unlock would be the T-Rexmobile.
The Super Minifigure is cool, but not as cool as a robot dinosaur you can drive.
Just sayin.

Top Bottom