• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Bachelorette Season 9 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
1WS2wC5.jpg

Episode 1 was last week, but I was too busy to put up the thread. Some thoughts on the guys:

Ben - the guy with the kid is apparently the villain, from the previews? That'll be an interesting storyline to watch.

Drew - for some reason I think he'll go far. No idea why.

Juan Pablo - can't speak English well but Des seems really into him for some reason?

Nick - the Magician who got eliminated :( Maybe he should have called them his "illusions."

I'll watch episode 2 tomorrow and update with impressions.

Previous threads:

Bachelorette Season 8
Bachelor Season 17
Bachelor Season 16
Bachelor Season 15
Bachelor Season 14
Bachelor Season 12

Oh my god thank you, I was just watching this week's episode... I won't spoil it for you but Jesus Christ I've never felt so much second hand embarrassment. It was like a solid fifteen minutes of "lol white people".
2hda1lg.jpg.gif
and the usual mid-end season drama is next week!!

mackaveli

Oh my god thank you, I was just watching this week's episode... I won't spoil it for you but Jesus Christ I've never felt so much second hand embarrassment. It was like a solid fifteen minutes of "lol white people". http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/145/825/2hda1lg.jpg.gif[img] and the usual mid-end season drama is next week!![/QUOTE]

Is her crazy bro in the show haha.

Oh my god thank you, I was just watching this week's episode... I won't spoil it for you but Jesus Christ I've never felt so much second hand embarrassment. It was like a solid fifteen minutes of "lol white people".

Man you weren't kidding. What an embarrassing date.

Is it just me or are all the guys a lot more dramatic this season? Almost feels like the producers work at hand. Also I told my friend to take a shot every time Desiree says "fairy tale" or "Cinderella" but he didn't want to end up at the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

Man you weren't kidding. What an embarrassing date.

Is it just me or are all the guys a lot more dramatic this season? Almost feels like the producers work at hand. Also I told my friend to take a shot every time Desiree says "fairy tale" or "Cinderella" but he didn't want to end up at the hospital for alcohol poisoning.

I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FAIRY TALE is probably in part of their contract, the fact that Desiree grew up poor is only going to ensure we get the Cinderella story shoved down our throats even more than usual.

Last episode's confrontation with the girlfriend was pretty interesting. Otherwise pretty by-the-book episode. All the guys seem pretty decent this season but no one has really stood out so far.

I've managed to dodge a bullet on having to watch this season so far thanks to the DVR not recording the first episode, but how boring has it been in comparison to other recent seasons? Because it seems like the show keeps getting worse and worse, both in budget (oh boy we get to go to Montana) and in entertainment.

Too bad about James, I liked the guy. Even though he's getting all this hate, I feel like the other guys are white knighting it too much. Especially Mikey, he's starting to get on my nerves with his self-righteousness.

I've managed to dodge a bullet on having to watch this season so far thanks to the DVR not recording the first episode, but how boring has it been in comparison to other recent seasons? Because it seems like the show keeps getting worse and worse, both in budget (oh boy we get to go to Montana) and in entertainment.

There's been a decent amount of drama this season. Not as good as Season 7 with Bentley but a lot better than last season. Go back and watch this week's if you want to catch up. It was pretty good. The problem I have is I've watched too many seasons so after a while all the dates look the same.

Prologue

Too bad about James, I liked the guy. Even though he's getting all this hate, I feel like the other guys are white knighting it too much. Especially Mikey, he's starting to get on my nerves with his self-righteousness.

There's been a decent amount of drama this season. Not as good as Season 7 with Bentley but a lot better than last season. Go back and watch this week's if you want to catch up. It was pretty good. The problem I have is I've watched too many seasons so after a while all the dates look the same.

I couldn't stand James. How he was during the soccer game said his enough about his character. The soccer player seemed cool though and Casey. I really don't like Mike.

Anyway, what the hell is going on in that preview?

Tonight's "Men Tell All" was pretty boring but the (2-part) finale starting next week looks crazy! I've been avoiding the spoilers so far but does Des end up with no one??

Mollymauk

Of course Bachelor nation will shred Brooks for doing the right thing. They hate it when someone is honest about it not working out. He didn't give them a happy ending so he's the bad guy.

Wes

venison crêpe
Brooks with that smooth maneuver to being the Bachelor.

Feel so terrible for Des. She looked utterly devastated. "I don't care that you just broke my heart. I love you."

She can hardly marry one of the other two now can she.

Crazy finale. I definitely did not think she would choose either Drew or Chris after what happened last week. Doubt they'll last.

Also Juan Pablo as bachelor? That came out of left field. He barely got any screen time not to mention broken English. They really didn't have any other good candidates though. (maybe Drew)

Naka

Crazy finale. I definitely did not think she would choose either Drew or Chris after what happened last week. Doubt they'll last.

Also Juan Pablo as bachelor? That came out of left field. He barely got any screen time not to mention broken English. They really didn't have any other good candidates though. (maybe Drew)

I thought Zack was going to be it so this was a surprise for me. I wonder if Zack was offered or if they just went with the fan favorite?

I thought Zack was going to be it so this was a surprise for me. I wonder if Zack was offered or if they just went with the fan favorite?

Zack probably isn't attractive enough to get it. His personality was also kinda intense/weird.

Juan Pablo really wasn't much of a fan favorite...they just didn't have anyone else.

Prologue

Zack probably isn't attractive enough to get it. His personality was also kinda intense/weird.

Juan Pablo really wasn't much of a fan favorite...they just didn't have anyone else.

I thought Brooks was going to get it. Really surprised he didn't and he definitely would have brought views in.

I like Pablo though, he seems really genuine.

Until next season guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom