• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen Preorders on Amazon: YMMV | We use gift cards BECAUSE WE WANT TO.

ElRenoRaven

Preorder in but not sure I'll keep it. Pay to play really turns me off. At least it's not DRM ridden like Microsoft's console.

*Edit* Screw it. If I have to pay to play I'll do it on the console that isn't a DRM laden right infringing console.

Downhome

I just got the email from Amazon, and I just placed my preorder using my Amazon credit which brings my total to $0. Woohoo!

Rootbeer

Banned
Ordered mine a few minutes ago. I was F5ing and ordered seconds after the price and pre-order button showed. Wow, I must be one of the very first people. I can't wait!!!

DR2K

Banned
Preordered. Free release day shipping for prime members. It charges when they ship it right?

Pre-ordered.

I never ordered a console from Amazon. Part of me wants to stick with it because this way the stress is over, but another part of me is worried that I'm going to spend launch day climbing up the walls waiting for UPS.....I'm considering going to Gamestop tomorrow, just so I'll know I can get mine at midnight. Input, anyone?

Top Bottom