• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Gen Preorders on Amazon: YMMV | We use gift cards BECAUSE WE WANT TO.

Fastest preorder I've ever done. May try to get a target preorder card as well. Easy choice but hopefully it's region free as past systems

Zukuu

Banned
xboxdonegoudg.gif

Midnight sale here I come.

Unai

I'm from Brazil and I just pre ordered from Amazon US. $857 with taxes, but way cheaper than it would be buying here.

Pre-ordered. I thought the XB1 was an easy decision to pre-order after the conference this morning but this was even more of a no-brainer.

Aspiring

I was F5'ing amazons page all through the show waiting and as soon as I seen it, I pre ordered straight away. hopefully if there are supply constraints I'm ok.

Wow what a show.

I hope its region free.

anddo0

What fight? You walk in after the midnight hoopla the next day and get it no problems. I desperately wanna preorder this thing at a gamestop.

Yeah. The downside to pre-ordering on Amazon, you may not get your console until noon or later that day. I'm going with Amazon as my backup. I'd much rather walk into BB or GS, midnight, or the morning of release.

Just pre ordered.

I guarantee it this thing will sell out at launch and until after the holiday. $399, WW launch, and you already get games like Drive Club (if you have PS+), Planetside 2, DCUO, etc all FREE

And you still have games like Killzone SF, COD, Battlefield, etc all coming at launch and looking best on PS4.

Point is, if you want one this Fall, pre order NOW.

Coming into E3 I wasn't going to get a console at launch but I just got all swept up in the hype and the crystal clear message from Sony that they are not making any changes to the current physical media ownership situation. I preorder a PS4, at least for now. We'll see if I keep it until launch.

Got mine with Killzone.

If Best Buy's goes up soon, I'll switch to that so I can pick it up locally. I don't trust Amazon to get it to me launch day, and I'd much rather deal with a local store if anything does wrong.

asdad123

Only if you waited, you did it tonight. So, you should be good.

Expected, for online. Shame. I don't plan to visit GS until Friday.

I work 7-7 tomorrow, so by the time I would be able to get to a GS, they probably would be sold out of preorders by then.

Amazon comes through once again. Im sure once we get a set date, theyll add Release Date Delivery.

Top Bottom