• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got dudes wife pregnant. She keeping and ain't telling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeMufasa

Ok so some background on what happened.

About a month ago. My main had to see her fam up north so my planned weekend was gone. Manz was just gonna cotch at the yard and get my swole on. My boy dropped me a line and wanted to hit some clubs so I thought why not? Bun staying at home on the weekend like some creep. Got a quick pump, put some fresh clothes on, SnapBack, new Js and bounced. Penshot.

I wasn't planning on tryna mash that night but cool. Just wanted to dance to some new music and calm. We get there n I spot a few of my mandem. We light the place up for a sekkle and all eyes on us, that's how we roll. I see a few boom tings but like I said that wasn't my plan. Besides I ain't even bring no O's (XL) so it weren't gonna happen.

After a while 2 chicks roll up to me and my boy and start grinding on us. Cool. I just let her do her thang. I could see her before watching me so it's all good. She kept feeling my up my body like she never seen a swole g before. My song comes on next n I start daggering HARD. Mad ting. Starts getting late and 3am thirst sets in. U can see guys getting angry they ain't pulling :lol. We start dancing real close and she feeling manz through his chinos. Could see the shock on her face when she knows what I was packing.

We leave the club to talk and I just throw out I'm gonna bounce to my hotel n she asks to come too since she don't wanna wait for the first train. Let's her friend know what's up, I dap the mandem and bounce. We get to the hotel and tongues are mashing together in a sekkle. Tell her to Ekkle cos she's getting to excited. Told her I ain't got no Os so im gonna splash on her gums.

She starts giving me rooster neck n u can tell girl got tech. Using 2 hands (can still see more than half) rolling her tongue, slurping all that shit. Bout to give her my dick tears before she says she can't take it and wants me in her gut. I was lost in the moment and she was super soaked already so I went straight into her belly and her head and eyes rolled back faster than a shit MMO. Started giving her long strokes and eventually splashed in her guts. Went straight to sleep after that. We swap contacts the next day and say our goodbyes. Penshot.

Speak to my boy the next day and he said he found out the chick I took was married. I ain't one for mashing a mans wife knowingly, but if I ain't even know it, it's whatever to me. A few weeks go by and she hits me up sayin she bearing my seed. Told her to check her man but she said they didn't mash in months.

Her and her man been married for over 3 years and have been trying for a child. Of course I ain't gonna believe a jump off right away but my seed is strong so cool. She says she will keep it and won't tell her husband since she feels this is their only chance for a baby. So her husband won't know. She also said they started having sex recently so she could cover that up.

How do I feel? Honestly I still wish she would tell him. From what she said he's a good guy who'd probably raise another mans seed. At least that way he ain't being lied too. She just say she made a one night mistake and this is the outcome. Anyway she blocked my ass so that's also good for me. I hope the best for them

jred2k

maury.gif

Courage

my manz, this sidebitch is gonna bite you in the ass in 18 years. make sure u take care of this sitch in a whistle, penshots

This seems like something that could bite you in the ass if she wants it to. Of course judging from the wording in a lot of that post it's hard to take any of it seriously and not just assume it's an attempted brag post.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Ok so some background on what happened.

About a month ago. My main had to see her fam up north so my planned weekend was gone. Manz was just gonna cotch at the yard and get my swole on. My boy dropped me a line and wanted to hit some clubs so I thought why not? Bun staying at home on the weekend like some creep. Got a quick pump, put some fresh clothes on, SnapBack, new Js and bounced. Penshot.

I wasn't planning on tryna mash that night but cool. Just wanted to dance to some new music and calm. We get there n I spot a few of my mandem. We light the place up for a sekkle and all eyes on us, that's how we roll. I see a few boom tings but like I said that wasn't my plan. Besides I ain't even bring no O's (XL) so it weren't gonna happen.

After a while 2 chicks roll up to me and my boy and start grinding on us. Cool. I just let her do her thang. I could see her before watching me so it's all good. She kept feeling my up my body like she never seen a swole g before. My song comes on next n I start daggering HARD. Mad ting. Starts getting late and 3am thirst sets in. U can see guys getting angry they ain't pulling :lol. We start dancing real close and she feeling manz through his chinos. Could see the shock on her face when she knows what I was packing.

We leave the club to talk and I just throw out I'm gonna bounce to my hotel n she asks to come too since she don't wanna wait for the first train. Let's her friend know what's up, I dap the mandem and bounce. We get to the hotel and tongues are mashing together in a sekkle. Tell her to Ekkle cos she's getting to excited. Told her I ain't got no Os so im gonna splash on her gums.

She starts giving me rooster neck n u can tell girl got tech. Using 2 hands (can still see more than half) rolling her tongue, slurping all that shit. Bout to give her my dick tears before she says she can't take it and wants me in her gut. I was lost in the moment and she was super soaked already so I went straight into her belly and her head and eyes rolled back faster than a shit MMO. Started giving her long strokes and eventually splashed in her guts. Went straight to sleep after that. We swap contacts the next day and say our goodbyes. Penshot.

Speak to my boy the next day and he said he found out the chick I took was married. I ain't one for mashing a mans wife knowingly, but if I ain't even know it, it's whatever to me. A few weeks go by and she hits me up sayin she bearing my seed. Told her to check her man but she said they didn't mash in months.

Her and her man been married for over 3 years and have been trying for a child. Of course I ain't gonna believe a jump off right away but my seed is strong so cool. She says she will keep it and won't tell her husband since she feels this is their only chance for a baby. So her husband won't know. She also said they started having sex recently so she could cover that up.

How do I feel? Honestly I still wish she would tell him. From what she said he's a good guy who'd probably raise another mans seed. At least that way he ain't being lied too. She just say she made a one night mistake and this is the outcome. Anyway she blocked my ass so that's also good for me. I hope the best for them

I must have read this three times and I still don't understand what you wrote. Is it written in French?

You should stay loyal to Sarabi

Ahahaaha, awesome.

OP what language is this?

From what I understood, there's not much you can do, but maybe learn to wrap it up or at least pull out next time

That all sounds well and good for you till the man finds out he's married to a whore and the DNA test comes back negative, who do you think she's going to call then?

CCS

Banned
I was surprised to discover I could understand that fine.

Also, fucked up situation you got there.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
how you wrote this story is better than the story itself bruh, you should do a blog...

but what can you do but maybe send junior a gift once a year and asks for pictures in exchange. Do you really want to break up that home cause you gave her insides a stimulus package? fall back and play your role......

also lol at dick tears

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I understood some of those words.

I tried reading the whole thing but that way its written...it'll take way too long to deconstruct the lingo.

Wow wtf I can't even read half of that.

I must have read this three times and I still don't understand what you wrote. Is it written in French?

Ahahaaha, awesome.

I was wondering if it was just me.

I don unnerstan wat u rote doge. Alls I seem was u tryin get yur swole on.

Google Translate isn't auto-detecting.

Do it again but this time in English

OP what language is this?

From what I understood, there's not much you can do, but maybe learn to wrap it up or at least pull out next time
Jive.jpg

Don't worry GAF I got ya

styl3s

You know it's not even the fucking the guys girl that bugs me the most even though its a piece of shit move. It's that because of you this already overpopulated earth is getting another child and a bastard child at that. I hope she comes after you for child support and i hope you regret and reflect on how inconsiderate and stupid your decisions were.

OP are you married or single? Maybe you should complete your home wrecker status and cause a divorce and marry this girl yourself

Palmer_v1

For everyone that can't read that absolutely terrible OP, the tl;dr version is OP is a terrible person that fucked an even worse person, got her pregnant, and she's keeping the baby but not telling her significant other it's not his.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
So you knowingly fuck a dudes girl, get her preggo and now you are glad she wants nothing to do you and you hope another man takes care of YOUR child?

You know it's not even the fucking the guys girl that bugs me the most even though its a piece of shit move. It's that because of you this already overpopulated earth is getting another child and a bastard child at that. A child that won't have it's real father because you are a child yourself. I hope she comes after you for child support and i hope you regret and reflect on how inconsiderate and stupid your decisions were.

He didn't know that night..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom