• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got dudes wife pregnant. She keeping and ain't telling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mascot

You can bet your bottom dollar that hubby will find out the next time they have a falling out. Secrets that big are never kept for long.

I sort of understood what you wrote. But you have to eventually let your (if he/she is yours) child know the truth. Her husband needs to know too, noone deserves to live a lie. Well that's my opinion

Alienous

0511419_27208_MC_Tx360.jpg

I appreciate the context, Mufasa.

About a month ago. My fuk buddy had to see her family up north (North of England?) so the weekend I had planned was gone. I was going to relax at my house and lift some weights. My friend called me and wanted to go to a club, so I thought why not? I didn't want to stay at home alone like a loser. Got a quick pump (curls for the girls), put some new/nice clothes on, SnapBack, new Js and left. Penshot.

I wasn't planning on having sex that night but cool. Just wanted to dance to some new music and relax. We get there and I spot a few of my friends. We light the place up for a bit and all eyes on us, that's how we do things. I see a few hot girls, but like I said that wasn't my plan. Besides I ain't even bring no condoms (xxxxs) so it wasn't going to happen.

After a while 2 chicks walk up to me and my mate and start grinding on us. Cool. I just let her do her thing. I could see her before watching me so it's all good. She kept feeling my up my body like she never seen a skinny guy before. My song comes on next and I start grinding on her HARD. It was crazy! It was 3am and I was getting desperate. You can see guys getting angry since they aren't going home with any girls :lol. We start dancing real close and she feeling me through my chinos. Could see the shock on her face when she realises how small my package was..

We leave the club to talk and I tell her I'm about to head back to my hotel, she asks to come with me since she's a sloot. She tells her friend, I tell mine, and we leave. We get to the hotel and we start kissing instantly. Tell her to calm down because she's getting too excited and I didn't have any condoms.

She starts giving me blowjob and you can tell she's a pro. Using half her hand, her tongue and saliva (? lol wtf). I'm about to bust before she says she can't take it and wants me in her vagina. I was lost in the moment and she was super wet already so I went straight into her and her head and eyes rolled back faster than a shit MMO. Started giving her long strokes and eventually splashed in her guts. Went straight to sleep after that. We swap phone numbers the next day and say our goodbyes. Penshot (awesome?).

Spoke to my mate the next day and he said he found out the chick I slept with was married. I'm not the kind of guy to sleep with a married woman one for mashing a mans wife knowingly, but I didn't know, so whatever. A few weeks go by and she calls saying she's pregnant with my child. Told her it might be her husbands, but she says she hasn't had sex with him in months.

Her and her husband have been married for over 3 years and have been trying for a child. Of course I'm not gonna believe her right away but I have strong sperm, so cool. She says she will keep it and won't tell her husband since she feels this is their only chance for a baby. So her husband won't know. She also said they started having sex recently so she could cover that up.

How do I feel? Honestly I still wish she would tell him. From what she said he's a good guy who'd probably raise another mans child. At least that way he isn't being lied to. She could say she just made a one night mistake.. Doesn't matter anyway, she blocked my number, so there's that.

Rough translation for gaf.

Lionelle

Banned
I understood this more or less but the next time try typing it in normal English...
Anyway, you better get on this right now before it comes back to bite you in the butt later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom