• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got dudes wife pregnant. She keeping and ain't telling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadybiz

None of this is hard to understand. Context is everything.

Well Mufasa, it appears that there's not much you can do about this. She wants to keep it secret from her husband and have the kid, so that's that. Just hope that for some reason it doesn't come back on you down the line.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Why shall I do that when she's married? It's THERE responsibility

sammy-davis-jr.jpeg

My Man I see you playa

TheMan

are you jamaican, by any chance? just curious about the slang.

anyway, this could bite you in the ass. the best, and most painful approach, would be for the truth to come out. habla con ella, amigo.

RedShift

It's not that hard to understand guys. Use context to place the meaning of words.

Trying to locate this story by slang is difficult. I thought mandem was a London slang word, but that doesn't fit with the rest...

Maybe I'm losing my touch. No, it's everyone else who's wrong.

Oppo

I don't know why you make us over parse with these stories Mufasa, as you write quite clearly most of the time.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
She starts giving me rooster neck n u can tell girl got tech. Using 2 hands (can still see more than half) rolling her tongue, slurping all that shit.

I enjoyed this bit.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Why shall I do that when she's married? It's THERE responsibility

Ah I see what this is about.

Firstly it's Their not There, secondly it's your responsibility since you were the one who had sex without any protection.

I feel sorry for the unborn child and the husband.

Kinda ironic considering your username and avatar.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Turning on my best white filter.

Ok so some background on what happened.

About a month ago. My main sexual partner had to see her family up north, so my weekend plan with her was cancelled. I was just going to hang about the yard and workout. My friend called me and suggested we attend some clubs, so I thought why not? Beats staying at home on the weekend like some creep. Got in a quick workout, put some fresh clothes on, SnapBack, new Js (too white for this), and left. Felt great.

I wasn't planning on trying to pick up a partner, just have a good time. I wanted to dance to some new music and chill out. We get there and I spot a few of my friends. Collectively, our presence is very appealing to groups, and for a second all eyes on us. That's how we roll. I see a few attractive girls, but like I said that wasn't my plan. Besides I didn't even bring any extra large condoms, so intercourse wasn't going to happen.

After a while two girls come up to me and my friend and start grinding on us. Cool. I just let her continue. I noticedher before watching me across the bar, so it's all good. She kept feeling my up my body like she'd never seen a well toned, muscular man. My personal song comes on next and I start doing the dance move "daggering" on her with passion. It was mad. It starts getting late, and typical of a club around 3am the attending males are eager to pick up a girl. I could see many guys getting angry their attempts at flirting were failing. This girl and l start dancing very close and she's feeling my penis through my pants. I could see the shock on her face when she realised I had a large penis.

We leave the club together to talk and I straight away mention that I'm going to leave to my hotel, and she asks to come too since she doesn't want to wait for the first train. She let's her friend know what her plan is, I talk to my friends, and together (the girl and I) leave. The two of us get to the hotel and immediately we're passionately kissing. She's very excited, perhaps too much so, so I tell her to calm down a bit. I make sure to tell her that I'm without any condoms, so our sexual encounter will consist of me ejaculating in her mouth.

She starts giving me a blowjob and I can tell she is very talented. She uses both of her hands (even so, you can still see more than half of my bare penis) rolling her tongue, slurping, and other such methods. I was about to ejaculate, but she stops and notes her high level arousal and desire for me to sexually penetrate her. As I was lost in the moment and she was wet and aroused already. I inserted my penis into her vagina and her head and eyes rolled back with incredible pleasure (similar expression that you might give first playing a really bad massively multiplayer online game). My penis thrusts started long and deep, and eventually I ejaculated inside of her. Both of us went straight to sleep after that. In the morning we swapped contact details, and then sound our goodbyes. Really great night.

I was speaking to my friend the next night and he had found out the lady I had picked up at the club was, in fact, married. I avoid knowingly picking up a married man's wife, but if that information is not available to me beforehand the situation is not one that bothers me. A few weeks pass by, and out of the blue she contacts me claiming pregnancy to my child. I encouraged her to think about sexual encounters she's had with her husband, as the child may be his, but she claims the two haven't had sex in months.

She's been married for over three years, and the two have been trying for a child. Of course, I'd normally find it hard to believe a girl would immediately leave the situation all things considered, but my sperm is potent and if that's what she wants I am okay. She says she will keep it and won't tell her husband since she feels this is their only chance for a baby. So her husband won't know. She also said they started having sex recently so she could cover that up.

How do I feel? Honestly I still wish she would tell him. From what she said he's a good guy who'd probably raise another a child not of his own. At least that way he'd know the situation, and she wouldn't be lying to him. All she would have to say is that she made a one night mistake, and her pregnancy is the outcome. Anyway, she's refrained from contacting me since, and I'm happy with that too. I hope the best for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom