• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Got dudes wife pregnant. She keeping and ain't telling him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z_Y

Hey, you know what they say: see a broad to get dat booty yak 'em...leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em!

COL' got to be! Y'know? Shiiiiit.

edit: Beaten! Sorta..

AlexMogil

I like to think that he's not replied yet because he's very tired from the original post and needs time to recover. Towel draped over his neck, Gatorade, waiting on the score from the judges, the whole bit. Out of breath wanting to reply but not quite just yet.

kirblar

So, there's one lesson here above all- don't trust her. Whatever you do, assume she will choose the crappiest, most self-centered option available to her.

PirateKing

Huh. You guys seriously didn't understand that? Sure, I didn't understand what "Os" was but the rest was pretty straight forward just written differently.

FeD.nL

Ok so some background on what happened.

She starts giving me rooster neck n u can tell girl got tech. Using 2 hands (can still see more than half) rolling her tongue, slurping all that shit. Bout to give her my dick tears before she says she can't take it and wants me in her gut. I was lost in the moment and she was super soaked already so I went straight into her belly and her head and eyes rolled back faster than a shit MMO.

Tears streaming down my face, can't stop laughing.

Jenenser

first, plz try to write in a manner where someone not capable of your "slang" can read it.
i cant translate 2/3 of your text into my native language (or even normal english)
second, good for you, you banged a chick that had a fiance, shes pregnant and you don't have to take care of it, just make sure she wont come after you in the next few years.
i might imply to much but you don't sound like a guy who should take care of a child anyway. (personal opinion)

Lol @ the london slang.

Understood all of it. Oh laaaawwwd OP, shoulda pulled out you dumbass.

18 years... Got you for 18 years.

Arksy

As an Australian with almost zero exposure to this kind of language, I was able to understand it. It's not that bloody difficult.

kai3345

Banned
op did you write this novel

jrbu7Sh.jpg

You know it's not even the fucking the guys girl that bugs me the most even though its a piece of shit move. It's that because of you this already overpopulated earth is getting another child and a bastard child at that. I hope she comes after you for child support and i hope you regret and reflect on how inconsiderate and stupid your decisions were.

If you read the OP, he didn't know the girl was taken and married.

Nice ninja edit.

V_Arnold

You know it's not even the fucking the guys girl that bugs me the most even though its a piece of shit move. It's that because of you this already overpopulated earth is getting another child and a bastard child at that. I hope she comes after you for child support and i hope you regret and reflect on how inconsiderate and stupid your decisions were.

Why is that word still being used in 2014?

Omni

As an Australian with almost zero exposure to this kind of language, I was able to understand it. It's not that bloody difficult.

As an Australian with almost zero exposure to this kind of language, I wasn't able to understand it. It's rather bloody difficult.

Now look where we are.

Moff

english isnt my first language and even I understood what happened

good for you mufasa, congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom