• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

adult activities during Red Tide (exactly what you think): Yea or Neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mod said this was okay, as long as the title was euphemistic because of Google bots.

A few days ago, someone mentioned period sex. The very notion has haunted me since, much like the guy here who said he got a blowjob while he took a shit.

Is this acceptable in your household? Would you be into this? Would you be willing to do this if your partner(s) wanted to do it?

Blood is just a no-no for me, same with piss, shit and vomit. All sex is gross to some degree; on one end of the spectrum, you have typical passage of fluids through vanilla sex, then on the other end you have shit orgies. It's fine that people do everything on that spectrum, but it's important to acknowledge that some of those are objectively grosser than others. Being in the moment changes my tolerance for being disgusted or experiencing pain. however, I still won't do some things even at my horniest because they go beyond my threshold.

If my girlfriend's in the middle of her period, she's never said she wanted to do anything, even when I asked. I've never pressed the issue and there's plenty to do aside from fucking at any given moment. If our libidos were asymmetrical and one of us couldn't og without sex for a day, it'd probably be a problem, but it seems we've lucked out. I know I'd feel bad for my partner if something was keeping me from getting off and they wanted me to, so I try to be considerate.

Feel free to discuss acceptable fluids to get on/in one another during intercourse

When I was younger, single and just happy getting sex whenever I could, it was never a problem. Now that I'm older and in a long term relationship, I avoid it and we generally just don't have sex until it's over. I just don't want blood all over my sheets and am too lazy/unmotivated to get a towel.

Vesmir

Banned
Why not? As long as your partner is ok with or even wants it, then it's fine. My partner has a high libido when she is on her period. She also says it helps with the cramps. Thus, denying her sex is a no-no.

As someone said, towels or the shower is good. If you feel icky (why, I have no idea), then rubber it up if you don't use them normally.

Going down on your partner is pretty much the same as well, especially if you clean up beforehand.

GorillaJu

What about blood from the "first time"? I'm always afraid that I'll be going down on a girl and then she'll say "I'm a virgin" and I realize my mouth is all bloody.

DJ_Lae

I'm fine with it. My wife isn't, though, so oh well.

Maybe not during high tide but when it starts ebbing out, sure.

ibamNmr0e9fGT9.gif

Towels. Wet wipes. Problem solved.

That's what the shower is for.

Yeah.

Not for nothing they call me the Count.

Do you limit what you do to keep from seeing the blood or from getting everywhere? I can't speak for everyone, but I and my gf like to see me going in and out, and seeing blood all over my dick would kill the mood swiftly. I'm not even squeemish about blood and that's wholeheartedly disgusting to me. I also always want to 69 and that definitely wouldn't be happening. If we're just going to do it missionary without switching holes, handjobs or anything, then it doesn't seem worth the trouble, especially if I have to see my bloody dick slide out of her crotch. I could close my eyes, but seeing is part of the experience.

jadedm17

Yes, preferably in the shower.
Sheets you don't mind staining are fine.

Anyone who's been in a long distance relationship knows what's up.

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
Never on the first day, but the second or more commonly third day works out pretty well. The bottom of my shirt got bloodied a bit once, meh.

sure why not

it's just blood mainly

be careful and clean up afterwards

"It's just piss"

"It's just shit"

"It's just vomit"

This is what I see when I read that. It's all relative, so you can say "it's just ____", but for some, ____ is a deal breaker

It's fine. No need to be so squeamish.

You lick her asshole clean but can't handle a little blood?

The asshole is cleaned prior, but yes. It's also gross, but in a way I'm comfortable with.

Hazmat

Doesn't bother me at all. I've also always thought it would be dickish to refuse your girlfriend if she wanted to just because of a little blood.

bunbun777

No biggie if you just put down a towel first, some girls are a bit apprehensive but when they know you care more about them then just their bloody vagina it becomes a secondary thought. See the thing is sex means alot of different things to different people and I see OP prefers to actually watch the in and out so it's understandable that blood may be a turn off. My advice would be to use this as an excuse to go outside of your comfort zone and try this...missionary the whole time and keep eye contact, by candle light.

jadedm17

"It's just piss"

"It's just shit"

"It's just vomit"

This is what I see when I read that. It's all relative, so you can say "it's just ____", but for some, ____ is a deal breaker

The asshole is cleaned prior, but yes. It's also gross, but in a way I'm comfortable with.

The idea is probably the close-mindedness of some people.
I'm 26 now but going back to 17 when I started having sex I'd say I was pretty open to anything to please my partner, one of which that just happened to be having sex whenever I saw her, regardless of her - or my - condition.
Fast forward to today I'm with a girl that is terrified of feet : Both me touching hers or her touching mine.

That attitude of being unwilling to do things to make your partner happy regardless of how you feel is a huge turnoff.

My advice would be to use this as an excuse to go outside of your comfort zone and try this...missionary the whole time and keep eye contact, by candle light.

See, someone gets it.

Do you limit what you do to keep from seeing the blood or from getting everywhere? I can't speak for everyone, but I and my gf like to see me going in and out, and seeing blood all over my dick would kill the mood swiftly. I'm not even squeemish about blood and that's wholeheartedly disgusting to me. I also always want to 69 and that definitely wouldn't be happening. If we're just going to do it missionary without switching holes, handjobs or anything, then it doesn't seem worth the trouble, especially if I have to see my bloody dick slide out of her crotch. I could close my eyes, but seeing is part of the experience.

Not worth the trouble? Do you like sex?

See, that's fine

SOME people though... some people do judge, as if their shit don't stink. or as if they don't bleed red, or something.

Speak of the devil.

If missionary or having sex in which you don't watch your dick in her hole is "too much trouble" I have to wonder if you even like her titties or the sight of her face.

Contact with the monthly flux of women turns new wine sour, makes crops wither, kills grafts, dries seeds in gardens, causes the fruit of trees to fall off, dims the bright surface of mirrors, dulls the edge of steel and the gleam of ivory, kills bees, rusts iron and bronze, and causes a horrible smell to fill the air. Dogs who taste the blood become mad, and their bite becomes poisonous as in rabies. The Dead Sea, thick with salt, cannot be drawn asunder except by a thread soaked in the poisonous fluid of the menstruous blood. A thread from an infected dress is sufficient. Linen, touched by the woman while boiling and washing it in water, turns black. So magical is the power of women during their monthly periods that they say that hailstorms and whirlwinds are driven away if menstrual fluid is exposed to the flashes of lightning.

If only a fraction of this is true I probably wouldn't do it.

If missionary or having sex in which you don't watch your dick in her hole is "too much trouble" I have to wonder if you even like her titties or the sight of her face.

It does seem a bit odd.

I mean, I'll look down sometimes during doggy, but I like face to face, too. Don't need to see the in-and-out when you can feel it.

Hazmat

The logistics of refusing to have sex during those days seem weird to me. If you're on a trip during those days, do you not have sex? Do you not make love on your anniversary if that's when it is? Throwing out 10% of your days together seems like a waste to me.

I just asked what people do exactly when they do this. I'm not asking for tips because I don't want to do it. Does that make sense?

This defensiveness, god

I'm not defensive. I'll bathe in that shit proudly. I'm just honestly tickled that someone is all "eww icky!" about something totally natural and normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom