• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

adult activities during Red Tide (exactly what you think): Yea or Neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
This is again one of those things that I wouldn't even second guess unless there was a GAF thread. Almost all the women I've been with want it even more during their period. Period sex is totally normal and enjoyable, especially for them. Not to say some women don't want/like it, that's normal as well. But for guys there isn't much difference.

I asked about this in the dating age thread, and there was a bit of a mixed response. Most of my female friends won't let their boyfriends near them, but I get super horny on my period so I'm desperate to have sex. But if my partner wasn't up for it, I wouldn't force it. The guy I'm seeing just now seems to be ok with it in theory thankfully (we've only talked about it, not actually done it yet).

verbum

I asked about this in the dating age thread, and there was a bit of a mixed response. Most of my female friends won't let their boyfriends near them, but I get super horny on my period so I'm desperate to have sex. But if my partner wasn't up for it, I wouldn't force it. The guy I'm seeing just now seems to be ok with it in theory thankfully (we've only talked about it, not actually done it yet).

The only drawback I remember reading about (a male here) is a chance of pregnancy if a condom is not used.

FyreWulff

This is again one of those things that I wouldn't even second guess unless there was a GAF thread. Almost all the women I've been with want it even more during their period. Period sex is totally normal and enjoyable, especially for them. Not to say some women don't want/like it, that's normal as well. But for guys there isn't much difference.

Yeah, people that just don't want to do it, that's fine. The excuses some people make seem based around shaming women for something that's just a natural part of their body, though.

Yeah, people that just don't want to do it, that's fine. The excuses some people make seem based around shaming women for something that's just a natural part of their body, though.

I don't think people intend to make their partners feel bad though. We all do and have irrational moments that make no sense in hindsight. Sometimes the idea of having someone else blood on you just freaks you out, it happens. It's just a case of properly communicating that with your partner rather than 'eww blood!', we all know that can be easier said than done.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER

No way, the only shaming going on here is toward posters who have an aversion to blood.

verbum

I'm on the pill so it's all good :)

But are not the BC pills you take during menstruation just placeholders(no active ingredients)?

Edit: Nevermind, I learned something today.
When you are on the pill, the timing is a little different. The 5-7 days of placebo pills are not (usually) enough time for your body to respond to the fall in hormones, shed its lining (have a period) and mature a follicle (egg) before you would start your next pack of pills.

Is this acceptable in your household? It's acceptable to me.

Would you be into this? If I were horny, yes.

Would you be willing to do this if your partner(s) wanted to do it? Absolutely.

I'm on birth control, so it already makes my period shorter and lighter. I've found that if you use tampons you have a nice window of time where it's really not that messy at all.

My husband hates blood, but the protocol if we do decide to do it while I'm on my period is the following: use a tampon for a period of time during the day, remove it, take a quick shower, put down a towel on the bed just in case, and commence with the sexins.

It's really not messy if you do it right, plus it feels good for the woman (if she's alright with doing it whilst riding the crimson tide).

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Pleasure delay excites me, so I never push for sex if the girl is uncomfortable doing it for any reason. The anticipation will build, and the next time will be better for it.

If she wants it enough to do the deed, I've learned just not to look down at the blood and shower quickly after. Not a big deal, though the first time I noticed blood on me I gagged.

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Well her titties ain't bleeding also, so at least I have those to work with.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
thumbs_up_matt_leblanc.gif

;)

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Usually, we would do it in the shower if anything. She has more of a problem with it than I do though.

Septimius

But are not the BC pills you take during menstruation just placeholders(no active ingredients)?

Why did you bold "usually", anyway? The birth-control pill is among the best forms of birth-control. There are a ton of various types, but the idea with the placebo is not "this is a window to have a baby", it's "now it's time for the body to keep with its normal cycle". You can skip the placebo pill on most types that involves the placebo, if you wish. Then there are ones without placebo.

At any rate, it's still safe during that time.

It's not a problem for me, it's not like the blood is pouring out... and I actually go down on my gf during her period, but obviously I just stick to the clitoris rather than putting my tongue near the actual hole. 'Cause that would be gross :(

Thaedolus

It all depends. If she's in the middle of a heavy flow, you gotta wait it out. We've tried that before and once I could smell the blood...immediately GTFO moment. But if it's light (end or beginning of her cycle) and my dick just gets a little red paint on it, why not? It's already getting lube, jizz and vag juice all over it. Just one more thing in the cocktail to wipe off.

Shower is a negative for me...we've tried that before too and it looked like the fucking shining in there. Couldn't do it.

The combined pill has 21 tablets, and you can take up to three of these in a row before having a seven day break. You're still protected during your seven days off. Some brands have placebo pills for those seven days so that you're less likely to forget to start taking them again, but it doesn't actually change anything. The mini pill (progestin only) is 28 tablets with no break between packets. Again protected the whole time. Assuming you take them at the right time of course.

Bravocado

Why not? As long as your partner is ok with or even wants it, then it's fine. My partner has a high libido when she is on her period. She also says it helps with the cramps. Thus, denying her sex is a no-no.

As someone said, towels or the shower is good. If you feel icky (why, I have no idea), then rubber it up if you don't use them normally.

Going down on your partner is pretty much the same as well, especially if you clean up beforehand.

My ex was the same way, although she often felt self-conscious beforehand.

Like everyone says, just plan ahead and be a little creative. Personally, doesn't bother me enough to turn down sex.

Totally acceptable. Towels down and keep it moving. It is odd to me that people are so weird about it. I've had my redwings since high school and have never been too bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom