• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

adult activities during Red Tide (exactly what you think): Yea or Neigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not defensive. I'll bathe in that shit proudly. I'm just honestly tickled that someone is all "eww icky!" about something totally natural and normal.
well death is natural and normal but ain't nobody proud about banging a corpse.
emo-emot-smug.gif

The logistics of refusing to have sex during those days seem weird to me. If you're on a trip during those days, do you not have sex? Do you not make love on your anniversary if that's when it is? Throwing out 10% of your days together seems like a waste to me.

That depends on whether a woman's periods affect her desire to have sex. They can affect emotion; my girlfriend has said she generally doesn't feel in teh mood during her period, so it works out for everyone if we avoid it.

For us, sex is never something we have to do. If we don't want to do it, we won't do it, and neither of us wants to have sex during her period.

I'm not defensive. I'll bathe in that shit proudly. I'm just honestly tickled that someone is all "eww icky!" about something totally natural and normal.

Shitting is natural and normal. Do you get indignant that some people don't want to get blumpkins?

You are being defensive and trying to place fault on others for no good reason. The discussion's about period sex, not how dumb others are for having different tastes. Does that make sense? Let me know if it doesn't because I'd hate to be unfair to you

You ever think she's not in the mood because of your particular immature opinion about the situation? It probably makes her feel ashamed of her body during that week.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I have no interest in period sex. It usually ends up with me pining over my wife for a week wanting what I can't have. Gets me wound up. Kind of fun.

I would prefer to keep blood off my dick whenever possible.

Hazmat

That depends on whether a woman's periods affect her desire to have sex. They can affect emotion; my girlfriend has said she generally doesn't feel in teh mood during her period, so it works out for everyone if we avoid it.

For us, sex is never something we have to do. If we don't want to do it, we won't do it, and neither of us wants to have sex during her period.

Sure, absolutely. Her not wanting sex during those times is a perfectly valid reason to abstain during those days. I was focusing on the attitude that some guys have where they're completely grossed out and won't do it for that reason.

You ever think she's not in the mood because of your particular immature opinion about the situation? It probably makes her feel ashamed of her body during that week.

No because I've never told her I'm disgusted by it. She's never tried to get us to have sex when she's on her period; if I'm making a move, she tells me she's on her period. She's said she doesn't feel in the mood whenever that's happened, and I haven't pressed the issue because I don't want blood on my dick. Everyone wins.

How else might I be a jerk about not wanting to have bloody sex?

Sure, absolutely. Her not wanting sex during those times is a perfectly valid reason to abstain during those days. I was focusing on the attitude that some guys have where they're completely grossed out and won't do it for that reason.

I would do it if she truly wanted to, but it would still gross me out. Could it be that some people just don't like handling other people's blood? Is that really that immature? Irrational, sure, but there are more irrational beliefs and practices out there.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
The logistics of refusing to have sex during those days seem weird to me. If you're on a trip during those days, do you not have sex? Do you not make love on your anniversary if that's when it is? Throwing out 10% of your days together seems like a waste to me.

My wife will skip her period to avoid problems like this.

No because I've never told her I'm disgusted by it. She's never tried to get us to have sex when she's on her period; if I'm making a move, she tells me she's on her period. She's said she doesn't feel in the mood whenever that's happened, and I haven't pressed the issue because I don't want blood on my dick. Everyone wins.

How else might I be a jerk about not wanting to have bloody sex?

Impossible that it's kind of obvious you don't inquire during that week, implying that you don't have a problem with it. I'm sure you've never made your feelings known about it to her face, that's healthy too I guess. Best to just shame other women and make them feel gross about it. That helps. It's not like plenty of women abstain that week because they feel "disgusting" due to opinions.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Impossible that it's kind of obvious you don't inquire during that week, implying that you don't have a problem with it. I'm sure you've never made your feelings known about it to her face, that's healthy too I guess. Best to just shame other women and make them feel gross about it. That helps. It's not like plenty of women abstain that week because they feel "disgusting" due to opinions.

Goddamn, you are being hilariously judgmental.

Impossible that it's kind of obvious you don't inquire during that week, implying that you don't have a problem with it. I'm sure you've never made your feelings known about it to her face, that's healthy too I guess.

I should tell her that I don't really want to have sex with her while she's on her period, but I'll do it if she wants to. That's a pretty good idea, I never thought to do that.

EDIT:

Best to just shame other women and make them feel gross about it. That helps. It's not like plenty of women abstain that week because they feel "disgusting" due to opinions.

I don't want to have someone else's blood on me. I have never said people who have sex during a woman's period are disgusting. I've said sharing bodily fluids/stuff that comes out of bodies is all gross. I've said it's fine that some people sharing all sorts of body excrements, just that there's definitely a hierarchy of grossness that most will recognize.

That's not shaming. gtfo with that mess.

Hazmat

I would do it if she truly wanted to, but it would still gross me out. Could it be that some people just don't like handling other people's blood? Is that really that immature? Irrational, sure, but there are more irrational beliefs and practices out there.

That's totally possible. You'll notice that I never said that it was wrong, just that I've always thought it would be inconvenient and a waste of opportunities to have sex.

I should tell her that I don't really want to have sex with her while she's on her period, but I'll do it if she wants to. That's a pretty good idea, I never thought to do that.

EDIT:

I don't want to have someone else's blood on me. I have never said people who have sex during a woman's period are disgusting. I've said sharing bodily fluids/stuff that comes out of bodies is all gross. I've said it's fine that some people sharing all sorts of body excrements, just that there's definitely a hierarchy of grossness that most will recognize.

That's not shaming. gtfo with that mess.

You called it nasty before. In the op you talk of a guy who got a blowjob on the can. What conclusions am I to draw from either of those statements?

That's totally possible. You'll notice that I never said that it was wrong, just that I've always thought it would be inconvenient and a waste of opportunities to have sex.

All sorts of stuff can be inconvenient for having sex though. I get that it's a missed opportunity, but it's mostly just a (great) thing to do in our spare time.

You called it nasty before. In the op you talk of a guy who got a blowjob on the can. What conclusions am I to draw from either of those statements?

What conclusion do you draw from the sentence after that where I say there's a spectrum of nasty sex, where some things are nastier than others? Does that make it seem like I equate those two, even though I make the effort to imply they're not the same?

colt45joe

Banned
i just use a condom when she is on her period. i just dont like the idea of her blood going in my pee hole. other than that its fine. first time was very surprising seeing so much blood everywhere though.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
That's not what they said, and this kind of strawman post ruins any chance of discourse.

Her last post was dripping with sarcastic judgements about your relationship with your wife and how it is unhealthy because you find period sex unappealing.

She considers it immature to prefer not to have period sex, and insinuates that you make her feel bad about her body for not desiring it.

The misogynistic part was a flourish.

studyguy

i just use a condom when she is on her period. i just dont like the idea of her blood going in my pee hole. other than that its fine. first time was very surprising seeing so much blood everywhere though.

I would never fuck a girl on the rag without a condom. I mean it's fine if she's bleeding, whatever but period blood is some rank stuff. I've done it a few times while a girl bleeds and only had one small stain before, and even then it was because my dumb ass let my penis drag on the bed after pulling out. Even across multiple girls, i've never really seen what i'd consider a lot of blood while doing the dirty on their period. The first time years ago I expected it to drip out or something for some reason if we had sex during a period, but thankfully that isn't the case.

I love love love it, it's like creating a murder scene.

Jk.

But truthfully your lady will thank you for it especially on those crampy days.

A mod said this was okay, as long as the title was euphemistic because of Google bots.

A few days ago, someone mentioned period sex. The very notion has haunted me since, much like the guy here who said he got a blowjob while he took a shit.
Obviously you are just stuck up and easily grossed out. Scared of getting a blumpkin?

As long as the guy knows she is on and the girl is happy with it then there is nothing wrong with it. Adults can make decisions.

If the guy doesn't know then it can be a scary when you look down, especially it is a one night stand.

Personally, as a guy it depends on the girl. I did it with a girl a couple of times, but she did not seem to get any satisfaction from it, thus I disn't really enjoy. If I am in a relationship with a girl and she still finds satisfaction during it then I would have no problems with it.

WJD

My ex was fine with it and my current girlfriend isn't. I'm not particularly fussed either way but if she out of the blue asked me to paint the town red I'd just put down a towel or something.

I have an iron deficiency so yeah It's not a problem with me. I can understand that for some it might be about the mess, but I think its more a psychological thing. It probably helps that I'm in a long term relationship and have had the time to get over such hang ups.

Ovek

7Member7
My gf has a birth control implant that results in her not having periods so this is something I don't have to worry about.

Rell

It can make absolute messes, but isn't the end of the world.

No prob making a mess, it's just mark of it.

Foghorn Leghorn

Unconfirmed Member
What about blood from the "first time"? I'm always afraid that I'll be going down on a girl and then she'll say "I'm a virgin" and I realize my mouth is all bloody.

Virgins don't bleed during their first orgasm or oral sex, It's from penetration. If you penetrate a virgin then go down on her, you may get a mouthful of blood, then again, maybe not. You can use your finger as a tester.

How old are you?

Obviously you are just stuck up and easily grossed out. Scared of getting a blumpkin?
Yes. it's a point of no return, no matter how harmless it is. You have to live with it forever

Virgins don't bleed during their first orgasm or oral sex, It's from penetration. If you penetrate a virgin then go down on her, you may get a mouthful of blood, then again, maybe not. You can use your finger as a tester.

How old are you?

read this in Foghorn Leghorn's voice

Jindrax

Depends. By the end of her period. She usually wants to as wel. And being a dude. I can't really so no to my sexy lady xD

I was always in the no camp until my ex tricked me into doing her on the last day. I kept thinking "wow she's wetter than usual", and when we were done I saw the mess. I couldn't get mad since the deed was already done and to be honest, it wasn't that bad at all.

I wouldn't go down on a girl during her period, though. Didn't even know that was a thing.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
read this in Foghorn Leghorn's voice

So did I and its the highlight of the thread.

Judgmental shitposts in here are ridiculous, BTW. And I smang it with my girl when its that time of the month. No two relationships are alike, not every couple wants to do the nasty that time, don't tell them what to do or act high and mighty because your relationship is different.

Nander

I have no problems with it. Slap a towel under her and keep it to the missionary (or similar) position and you are good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom