• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crimea's new attorney general is Kawaii to the max

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjc571

Banned
Newly appointed Crimean attorney general Natalia Poklanskaya has been blowing up in popularity since a video of her addressing the media went viral in Japan.

ndTfIDL.gif

Her cute, anime-esque appearance and demeanor has inspired pages of fanart from lonely Japanese nationals.

bzIzgj4.jpg

obis9WJ.png

iU9z8QI.png

HRvz9il.gif

However the situation in Crimea resolves itself, she'll always have a place in my heart <333

raphier

Banned
Very nervous, barely pulled through the speech. Hit so close to home, them stage tremors.
Them Ukrainian genes ;)

She has the deer in headlights look.

She was just appointed? She has a rough job in the next couple months.

Yes she's so Kawaii!

shuri

Banned
Pretty degrading stuff. A young woman in a position of power, and the fedoras of Japan get together and make 'cute children cartoons' parodies of her.

Terrible.

Mondy

Banned
Her ridiculous good looks aside, a person that young has no business being an attorney general. If she does a fantastic job, I will be happy to eat crow.

pj

Banned
Pretty degrading stuff. A young woman in a position of power, and the fedoras of Japan get together and make 'cute children cartoons' parodies of her.

Terrible.

Seriously. I thought we were progressing as a culture with the gaming side's recent focus on equality and increasing gender sensitivity. Guess not :/

Dennis

Banned
There is a goldmine of stuff in the comments section. I am dying.

Caslav Djordjevic said:
Holy freakin' yum. She's thirty three, but she looks and sounds like a teenager. But who'd in their right mind burden this flower with such immense pressure and responsibility? She appears very distressed.

Andrew Johnson said:
10/10 would drag penis through a mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie&#65279;

Simon Trinh said:
The sort of girl that if u saw her crying in public u would feel a pang of sadness strike your heart. . . . and a rustle in the lower abdominal region . . . .

Dr.Acula

Banned
Her ridiculous good looks aside, a person that young has no business being an attorney general. If she does a fantastic job, I will be happy to eat crow.

It's not a good sign if that's the most senior person willing to take the job. I'm guessing Moscow is grooming someone for the position and they just need a face until they read all the resumes zeroes on the kickback cheque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom