• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crimea's new attorney general is Kawaii to the max

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoodWinked

Gold Member
a0lWz6S.jpg

hair down version

What's weird about it?

Have you not felt the painful judgementalism of a 3d woman's scrutinizing gaze? 3d women don't like you not just because you spend all your time on GAF, but because you're not rich and good looking too. 3d women don't care about love or and they probably don't even know what it is. All they know how to do is manipulate and deceive. And from my experience their only goal is to subvert your purity by using your resources for money.

But as soon as someone better looking, richer or someone who doesn't spend all their time on GAF comes along they will easily forget their "love" for you.

This is why we need Poklanskaya-chan.

Zeppeli

Banned
Can someone please explain to me why it's misogynistic to recognize that someone is incredibly attractive? It doesn't take away from the fact that she has a very important political job in her homeland.

I just don't see how this is degrading whatsoever.

Dr.Acula

Banned
hC56543CD

Whatever this, it ain't misogyny at all.

Misogyny /mɪˈsɒdʒɪni/ is the hatred or dislike of women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including sexual discrimination, denigration of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification of women.

Seems like the shoe fits.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
She is absolutely gorgeous and from the tidbits I have read her career sounds quite impressive.

10/10 alpha female. Would defect for.

numble

It's pretty blatant objectification, all the more offensive because it's aimed at a woman in power. Don't act like it's innocuous. :(

Objectification is not misogyny. Putin encourages objectification of his manliness--nobody would call it misandry.

Can someone please explain to me why it's misogynistic to recognize that someone is incredibly attractive? It doesn't take away from the fact that she has a very important political job in her homeland.

I just don't see how this is degrading whatsoever.

Me neither, she's far from the first political figure (male or female) to get silly caricatures drawn of them by the public. In fact, she has it pretty easy by comparison if people just think she's moe.

Chris R

Her looks are the only thing we can judge at this point, no? Nobody is reducing her to anything, there simply is nothing else.

Well obviously she is smart and driven to end up in the position she is at with how relatively young she is.

Nander

It doesn't take away from the fact that she has a very important political job in her homeland.

Well, she doesn't really. No Crimean politician or attorney general has any say in the situation that is currently going on in Crimea right now. In fact, she, being young and most importantly woman, was probably put in that position by the Kremlin to shift the focus from the real issues to... well, to the topic of this thread. Which is pretty much evidenced by that most of the clips of her on Youtube seem to originate from RT, Putin's propaganda outlet.

Dennis

Banned
Lets be honest. If your country was invaded by forces she was in charge of it would considerably soften the blow.

You just can't stay mad.

wsippel

Banned
Well obviously she is smart and driven to end up in the position she is at with how relatively young she is.
That would be a logical conclusion pretty much anywhere else, but I'm not sure it applies in Crimea right now. It's sadly by no means obvious.

Savitar

For those wondering.

She's not married.

Time to invade her fox hole and fill her with patriotic spirit after showing her the ballistics made ready to fire.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Aaaand now you're on multiple watch lists

If it meant I could be a Duke at her side or even just the guy who gets coffee it is worth it. I will play a cog in the machine that delivers the capitalist pig world to her on a silver platter and cast her into a light of reverant divinity, demanding the worship of millions for generations to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom