• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New REmake in 2015!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

vBUqJAx.png

So how accurate is thuway?

BiggNife

So is there a reason why I should believe a random guy on twitter

Does this Ahsan Rasheed guy have any legitimate reputation whatsoever

Pikma

Banned
Who is that guy? I've never heard of him.

I know what kind of replies I'll get but still, even if it were true, not seeing a WiiU release would disappoint me, even more when they bothered to do it with Revelaitons.

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
It would be Resident Evil 4 REmake as it said in the tweets. I trust Thuway, he seems confident enough to post on twitter about it. Probably a Gamescom reveal or VGA/X or maybe even E3.

oh dude if this is a biohazard 2 remake im gonna lose my shit. thats my dream game right there. (REmake is my #1 favorite game in the universe)

Squire

Banned

Thuway is a laughing stock, as evidenced by Nibel and Vashetti. Sony has no qualm mocking him in public, so no, he is not trustworthy.

SerTapTap

Doubt it, but would be glad to see it happen.

It's REmake4 HD Ultra Turbo Championship Edition Deluxe

So, a rebirth/remake of the Gamecube version and no WiiU version?

smh Cacpom...

At worst, that means Nintendo fans are even for REmake coming on Gamecube only when RE was on PSX first. Also unlike the GC situation this makes financial sense.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Daaaaaamn, that Yoshida's tweet.

I thought thuway was more reliable, but it seriously seems his track record is sketchy at best, right?

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
If he is right (huge IF given his track record), it sounds like a re-release of REmake as a downloadable title.

I thought thuway was more reliable, but it seriously seems his track record is sketchy at best, right?

As far as I know, he has been mostly right, and that is the only thing wrong I know of is the Naughty Dog thing.

Castcoder

Banned
I'll just stay at the 50/50 chance. Maybe he's right? But he's probably wrong. Let's wait for Capcom to comment on this before we freak out. They're quiet, but they could also be unaware right now about these tweets.

Yea nothing good has come from the biohazard franchise since the outbreak series so I doubt Capcom will start now. :/ Hype deflated

L~A

Heh, sounds like the typical "leaker"... got a couple of facts straight, and then started pewing lots of nonsense in search of attention.

Not really, he states some obvious stuff which people like and then goes out on a limb and is quite often off the mark. Someone already posted the Uncharted 4 tweets where Naughty Dog themselves shot him down.

BiggNife

Why is this guy still allowed to be considered a source?

Hasnt he been an "insider" more than an actual insider for awhile now?

I mean, Naughty Dog is basically just saying "omg no, stfu, you have no clue what you are speaking about"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom