• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artanisix

kztByTT.png

Support artists you like! Credits to Will Laren for his amazing art.

IMPORTANT LINKS
1XTynFv.png

POXAiIk.png

fzerBL2.png

haxvno3.png

yi1MYev.png

IoQoVxS.png

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Literally worse than the League OT.

Literally worse than the League OT.

League fans will swear up and down otherwise, but the truth is that I've never met one who wasn't creepy or severely maladjusted in some way and so it's pretty easy for me to dismiss them. All of the ones I saw in high school and college were usually unattractive/obese and awkward with poor hygiene, never had girlfriends, and were super obnoxious and wanted to shove all of their spiky-haired naruto ninjas and moe waifus down everyone's throats because they thought enjoying something "foreign" somehow made them edgy hipster connoisseurs when they were just circlejerking over cartoons.

It was always obvious to me that it was just a hobby for miserable, socially-stunted losers and emos who used Japanese cartoons as an opiate to distract themselves from being depressed and a shallow pretext for forming friendships with each other because they couldn't navigate normal human interaction otherwise. Everyone stayed as far away from them as possible, especially in college because watching cartoon as an adult (and not just that, but TELEGRAPHING it to other people as LOUDLY as possible) is the biggest red flag imaginable that you're a sexless manchild. There was a guy on the floor or my dorm that we would never invite to parties because he wore nothing but Dragon Ball Z shirts and smelled like he hadn't showered in a month and we all laughed at him behind his back over it.

With all the articles I've read on GAF about how Japanese League and video games are catering to pedophiles and how League fans have waifus and watch "moe girls" shit, I can't help but think that League fans here are either in deep denial about their deviancy or straight-up lying about not jerking it to underage girls when they all have avatars of little girls. Just like every League fan I've seen IRL they wear their "I watch shows about fucking cartoon children" badge on their sleeve but don't want to be called out on it. The kneejerk defensiveness from fans you see in every thread that exposes the depraved reality of League is a dead giveaway.

It's creepy as fuck and if you have League avatar, I'll ignore anything you type on your cum-encrusted keyboards because it's an admission that you don't actually know anything about real life and there's a good chance that you're a pedophile. You shouldn't be on NeoGAF, you should be in prison for CP. I'm glad that the GAF community has fostered an environment that promotes the marginalization and dismissal of fans of League because they've earned it.

League = Anime

Vaporak

The new OP is amazing.

i will look back fondly on dota 2 pre-techies

I'm glad Techies weren't released so I could enjoy this short break. I'm going to have to take a break from dota for at least a week once Techies actually gets released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom