• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 |OT7| What the fuck have they done

Status
Not open for further replies.

shira

637x358.resizedimage

the hell? how did this get in

637x358.resizedimage

the hell? how did this get in

█▀▀░█░█░█▀█░█▀▀░█▀█
▀▀█░█░█░█▀▀░█▀░░█▀▄
▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀▀▀░▀░▀
█▄░▄█░█▀▀░█▀▀▀░ █▀█
█░█░█░█▀░░█░▀█░█▀▀█
▀░▀░▀░▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀
█░░█░█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀█░ █▀█
█░░█░█░░░█░░░█▀▄░█▀▀█
▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀░▀░░▀
█▀▀░█▀█░█░█▀▀
█▀░░█▀▀░█░█
▀▀▀░▀░░░▀░▀▀▀
░░░░░░██▄
░░░░░░█░█
░░░░░█░░█
█▄▄▄█░░░██
█░░ Valve ░░░█
█░Add This ░░█
█░ Please! ░░░█
█░ And Give ░░█
█░ Me One ░░█

Only the best from the Dota2 scientists in the workshop!

Chris R

So I played a lol match against bots... kinda rough, but I liked the fact that it was basically a single player game farming minions.

Carlius

Banned
after 3k hours of dota i finally played with sniper and my god, what an amazing hero haha. i followed merlinis stream strat, with maxing out Q for farming and it works marvels. you gank with q to slow them down, amazing. i got so fat so fast, they had no chance.

sad.gif

Sentenza

after 3k hours of dota i finally played with sniper and my god, what an amazing hero haha. i followed merlinis stream strat, with maxing out Q for farming and it works marvels. you gank with q to slow them down, amazing. i got so fat so fast, they had no chance.

sad.gif
I'd argue that Q is probably the last skill you should max... But then again I'm surely not a pro, so I could be wrong.

Sentenza

Is that actually useful? I'm struggling to think of ways in which this is useful.
Well, can't see too much of a use for it, but it's probably better than not being able to do it.
I'm more interested to know if this works in a similar way even with double tap at this point.

Carlius

Banned
I'd argue that Q is probably the last skill you should max... But then again I'm surely not a pro, so I could be wrong.

thats what i thought. but if u watch the merlini streams, takes wave out, then goes to farm on jungle radiant mid with shrapnel, goes back to take wave. when you gank, you will have at leat one point in the other two, which is enough. you gank and place the q in front of enemy so when they run they are slowed, and then the rest is history. its amazing, just won 5 straight games with sniper haha. too much fun man, granted of course this is 3.5mmr so its not that high

sandy1297

I always do as you do, maxing Q last. It depends on the pushing/ganking strat of your team. I am going to try a different build and tactic.

people that doesnt skill Shrapnell are the same kind of people that doesnt skill smoke on Riki

If Legion Commander gets into CM in her current state, she's gonna have a huge impact on the competitive scene. Hero is crazy strong at the moment. Her latest buff made her such a good laner, it's not funny. Jungle LCs make me throw up.

She wins a lot of mid match ups, snowballs hard, ganks well, farms well and scales well into late game.

edit: I'm not sure on her skill build though. Would you max her W or her E after Overwhelming Odds?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Any VOD for the NaVi Vs. Alliance set from yesterday? I dunno why it's so hard for me to find match VODs.

JustinBB7

With Techies, I played him a few times against bots now (already did that in the past before the update too), is it better to just keep roaming around the map and place mines all over the place, or actually lane a bit here and there too to get some xp?

Demoli

I've onyl played 3 bot matches with techies, but he seems great at pushing. Mines do ridiculous to creeps and towers.

Finalow

congrats milk, that's a great OP.

-

holy shit at those roster changes during the last weeks.
rip NaVi.
secret team, I thought it was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom