• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ash Ketchum the 10 year old that is stronger than you.

KingJolly

Banned
Source

"Okay, so Ash kinda sucks as a Pokémon Trainer. But damn, that kid is a physical marvel.

The perpetual ten year-old has showed off his muscle power in the Pokémon anime several time. "

Fletchinder weighs 16 kilograms (35 pounds)! And he lifts it with one arm.

ab22ew4sdidx8ph8kja9.jpg

Look how effortlessly Ash picks up Pignite, who weighs 55.5 kilograms (122 pounds)

hsxtdz3zvpjwmxvzd76v.jpg

Or even Larvitar like a boss

aw5gx71ruakwkeigwido.jpg

Do you even lift Neogaf?

emb

To be fair, it looks like that Pignite is jumping, and Ash is about to get knocked over. Do we have more context? It's important to thoroughly analyze.

But how much does Ash weigh? In our world, 16 kg's (35 lbs) is pretty heavy to hold on one arm, but in his world it could be lighter

To be fair, it looks like that Pignite is jumping, and Ash is about to get knocked over. Do we have more context? It's important to thoroughly analyze.

Yeah, and Larvitar may just be standing on a chair for all we know; the bad cropping of the photo makes it tough to be certain.

Welfare

This thread reminded me that his Kalos design is amazing. Gotta catch up in the anime.

Serena wants those strong arms to hold her in the night.

I never take the Pokemon weights and heights seriously. They are widely inconsistent between in the different Pokemon related works. Just like all the flavour text of the Pokemon' pokedex entries.

How does Ash weigh the Pokemon when he sees them? Is it like an eyeball test where he uses his best judgment, or does he carry a scale in his backpack?

so if the information is already there

why is oak sending him out to complete it

He didn't, Ash just went on his Pokemon journey and Oak gave him an encyclopedia.
How does Ash weigh the Pokemon when he sees them? Is it like an eyeball test where he uses his best judgment, or does he carry a scale in his backpack?
He doesn't, the dex entries have nothing to do with Ash.
I never take the Pokemon weights and heights seriously. They are widely inconsistent between in the different Pokemon related works. Just like all the flavour text of the Pokemon' pokedex entries.

They're consistent where they matter, in the GameFreak games.

SJRB

Gold Member
Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

1v1 me IRL Ash, I swear on me mum.

Top Bottom