• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV NG Trailer

MMaRsu

Banned
Preordered and ready :).

PS4 homies lets team up!

Anyone who can login to my R* social account on an last gen copy though so I can get the bonus?

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
I can never finish Halo MCC on time for next week :(

Lol. Yup. Between this, finishing Alien, Metro, The Last of us on PS4. And Far Cry 4, AC:U, and Dragon Age etc out soon. Plus CoD:AW Multi and Halo Multi, it's going to be a gaming packed Holliday.

Does every single thread on GAF now have to do with this? No matter the game, not matter the platform, all this place ever is anymore is "60 fps" or "1080p." So sick of it.

If all you read about are the most popular mainstream games, then the breadth of discussion you see will be wider.

Raptomex

It took me 6 days to 100% this on 360. Got my week off again and going to try again. And this time
I'm saving the assassination missions
for last. Speaking of which does anyone know if a new guide is coming out, too?

Camisado

Weirdly my plan this time is take it really slow and savor every bit of the game rather than rushing through like I did on PS3.

I might not even unlock Michael in the first week of playing.

Lol. Yup. Between this, finishing Alien, Metro, The Last of us on PS4. And Far Cry 4, AC:U, and Dragon Age etc out soon. Plus CoD:AW Multi and Halo Multi, it's going to be a gaming packed Holliday.

Holy cow, that is one awesome list of games. Enjoy!

I never saw what this game looked like last gen, but what I saw now, I liked. And LOL @ that Trevor line: "My daddy wasn't nice to me!" I can never tell with that guy, if he's serious or not...

Top Bottom