• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaf-Hop |OTXII| Avocado Booty Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
DJvq7qVl.png

―Ξ OT0 | OT1 | OT2 | OT3 | OT4 | OT5 | OT6 | OT7 | OT8 | OT9 |OT10 | OT11| |Ξ―​

-About-​
Gaf Hop is mostly about music, but sometimes we talk about old games or other shit. If you wanna be part of gaf hop, your gonna need thick skin and to come in the thread knowing that you WILL be made fun of for you taste in music or your opinions about the state of [c]rap. But when all is said and done, we just end up making each other look foolish, becuase we aren't trying to look for the hottest banger, or the rawest rymes, we just wanna chill and listen to music. Felt like Cheddahz said it best.
Let's ask the question "What is GAF-Hop, really?" again. It's a community of hip-hop nuts that has somehow survived five years on a gaming forum and damn, we should be celebrating this achievement…..but all we'll do is bitch and moan about how Schoolboy Q is much more successful than your favorite underground rapper or we'll laugh our asses off at the every other day Danny Brown mental breakdown (in which he complains about not being successful or whatever) and shit, we'll discuss plans on how to "hack" Just Blaze's Motorola, just so we can get our hands on the long awaited Jay Electronica album and you know what? The diversity of topics and the numerous artists/albums that we are able to discuss on a daily basis is how GAF-Hop has survived for the last five years and personally speaking, I've only been a member of the community for a year now and I'm thankful that I have a community I give two shits about on this forum. Let's not fall apart like Maybach Music and let's make the next five years even better than last five years (and hell, we might actually be discussing Jay Electronica's album by then [Complex] lol no [/Compelx] )

-Questions-​
Answer these questions if you feel like you want to be part of the best Gaf community. Or not, i am not a cop.

Musical Taste:
• Pick a coast to rep -
• Favorite Artist -
• Favorite Artist Outside of Hip Hop/ Rap? -
• Best feature killer -
• Favourite producer -
• Favourite album -
• What's in your playlist right now? -
• What's Your 2014 AOTY? -

GAF-Hop Discusses:
• Rank Kanye's albums:
• Who is the best Wu-Tang member?
• Jay Z or Nas?
• Biggie or Pac?
• What’s your dream album/project?
• Who is the next big rapper/producer?
• Who is the most overrated/underrated emcee?
• Have you been known to eat ass?
• Whats your favorite position to get pegd?
• Onions or Avocados?
• Can you Cook REAL food? (non of that frozen shit)

-HRD's WrapUp Threads-​
Every quarter, HiRes Da-gawd blesses this world with his opinion on whats hot that quarter. If you aint fucking with these lists, then don't ask "yo whats hot out right now"
Q1
Q2
Q3
Q4

-Wall Of Shame-​
Watch out for these hipster-clowns™.

sQOLuLe.png

-FAQ-​
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Gaf-Hop Awards of 2014-​

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Oh it's one of those rap car threads. This music isn't for me. I only listen to Eminem.

CRS

Yo, what the fuck. Not even a full 5 minutes in OT for a little promo?!

Fuck outta here.
The fact that "af" isn't capitalized in GAF in the thread title is bugging me

Oh god, I see it too.

You had one job Complex. One job.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yo, what the fuck. Not even a full 5 minutes in OT for a little promo?!

Fuck outta here.

Oh god, I see it too.

You had one job Complex. One job.
No respect for the game.

The title fits the effort put into the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom