• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT X| Thread's Up, Don't Lurk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Ohhhh... you think we're getting an OT10?

We made it to our tenth official community thread. Time flies. Here's some music to celebrate the occasion.

Sorry, our Black Points machine is down until further notice.

bctwallofshame_zps25d04ac7.png

King Crab holds on to the crown.

596x300.jpg

• Episode #20: It Was Suge Knight All Along
DY, Moris, Angelus and Slayven talk Bill Cosby, Azelia Banks, Iggy Azalea, Suge Knight's newest murder, TV shows, police and DY's time in Hawaii..

Click To Stream. Right Click To Save
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you new? Introduce yourself to the community with these quick questions:

Where you're from -
Where you live -
What is your age? -
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy -
Do you know your roots -
Favorite musical genre -
Your profession/major/career interest -
Your religious affiliation -
Hobbies -
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

Rest in peace Retro_
YykEwlh.png

So what is this community about?

"And, I mean - do we really need to be encouraging this kind of community? Studies have shown that an insular environment like this can just lead to more aggressive tendencies and violent encounters. You don't see White Culture Threads or White Points, and frankly, why would we need either? If you're pure at heart and don't see color, well, what's the point of a natural hair community such as this?"

Where you're from-
Where you live-
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-
Do you know your roots-
Your Age-
Favorite musical genre-
Your profession/major/career interest-
Your religious affiliation-
Hobbies-
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -

At least put the new comer questionnaire in there.

"And, I mean - do we really need to be encouraging this kind of community? Studies have shown that an insular environment like this can just lead to more aggressive tendencies and violent encounters. You don't see White Culture Threads or White Points, and frankly, why would we need either? If you're pure at heart and don't see color, well, what's the point of a natural hair community such as this?"
Yeah..YEAH!!

tumblr_mbqwmoi9xa1qzsw5uo1_400.gif

So apparently Papermag posted some more photos from the Kim Kardashian photoshoot.

Including her full frontal...*squeezes chest because breathing has intensified*

Furyous

I'll have you know my platinum privileges card provides me with more points than yours.

What's new in the IG world? This enterprising young model Strella Kat definitely needs to work on her photography skills.

At least put the new comer questionnaire in there.
Pointless..

Where you're from-THE STREETS
Where you live-THE STREETS
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy-THE STREETS
Do you know your roots-THE STREETS
Your Age-THE STREETS
Favorite musical genre-THE STREETS
Your profession/major/career interest-THE STREETS
Your religious affiliation-THE STREETS
Hobbies-THE STREETS
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? -THE STREETS by the Churches..

Imm0rt4l

They shoulda never put wi-fi in the stables, damn.

lol

we should play some sf soon. Got my internet stable. I'm trying to get this capcup 2015 money.

Also just copped xrd for anyone here who plays. I haven't really touched it yet, but I hope to play it regularly.

hypernima

Banned
we should play some sf soon. Got my internet stable. I'm trying to get this capcup 2015 money.

Also just copped xrd for anyone here who plays. I haven't really touched it yet, but I hope to play it regularly.

I wanna cop xrd so bad, but a nigga broke :\ If you wanna play tonight just lmk.

some ideas for BCT awards

Most Ain't Shit
Most Intimidating
Most Likely To Eat a Dick
Best Pullout Game
Most Crab Bucket
Most Anime
Most Technical
Worst Opinions
Whitest Kid You Know

Trey

Most Ain't Shit
Most Intimidating
Best Pullout Game
Most Crab Bucket
Most Anime
Most Technical
Worst Opinions
Whitest Kid You Know

JC
Immortal and Ishibear
Royalan
Dy and Rev
Slayven
DreamDrop
Besada
Alligatorjandro
Subzero at a Starbucks

AfroMW

lol

I should have it by the end of the day tomorrow, probably won't touch it until Thursday or Friday

Kreed

Most Ain't Shit
Most Intimidating
Best Pullout Game
Most Crab Bucket
Most Anime
Most Technical
Worst Opinions
Whitest Kid You Know

This would be funny within our thread, but if we are talking about doing something in the OT, we should do something focused on celebrities and world figures so more people can participate and relate. Example:

Most Ain't Shit Nominees:

Don Lemon
The Police
Donald Sterling
Charles Barkley
Lil Boosie

etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom