• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Parks and Recreation S7 |OT| Farewell Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Divius

85EokuU.jpg

Official site // S6 |OT|

SEASON PREMIERE TUESDAY JANUARY 13 8/7c

CAST
RTGh3vi.jpg

Oh man it's the last season already. Let's have some fun!​

Linius

I vaguely remember you saying you wouldn't be back for another OT Divius
02Do2Ff.png

But this is looking good, I'm ready :D

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I "literally" had to upgrade my DVR to the X1 thingy from Comcast because they moved this to Tuesdays... I just have too many things DVR'ing at once on Tuesday nights and didn't want to wait until the next day to watch some of them. Well played NBC, well played.

Blader

Love the show but I thought the quality really nosedived last year. Hopefully they rebound for a strong finish. Really intrigued about how they handle the time jump.

Divius

I thought Lowe/Jones were no longer on the cast?
I thought they were in, but I'll edit them out. I haven't kept up with the show/news/casting off season at all.

Where is the "Half mast is too high, show some damn respect"?
The whole thing didn't fit and half the quote looked weird :p

I vaguely remember you saying you wouldn't be back for another OT Divius
shhhh ;)

one.
final.
time.

Banzai

I just watched the first 4 seasons of this (instead of studying) and it's amazing!
Except for Ben, every character is just a joy to watch, especially April. And hen Leslie won the election I actually teared up.
Great show. I'll be joining you soon.

Last season had some high notes, but the show has become stale and it was probably time to go last season.
I just watched the first 4 seasons of this (instead of studying) and it's amazing!
Except for Ben, every character is just a joy to watch, especially April. And hen Leslie won the election I actually teared up.

Seasons 2-4 were definitely the high notes. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the show

tumblr_lxqgv4FSES1qarmev.gif

It's also a fact that Ann is the worst character at least in terms of being funny.

Bacon

oPkj5B9.gif

Ben's awesome! (More specifically adam scott is awesome)

I "literally" had to upgrade my DVR to the X1 thingy from Comcast because they moved this to Tuesdays... I just have too many things DVR'ing at once on Tuesday nights and didn't want to wait until the next day to watch some of them. Well played NBC, well played.

Yeah, Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays are ridiculous for my DVR and Mondays/Wednesdays will be pretty crowded as well.

This spring is crazy for television.

What!?

So is that it for the Thursday night comedy lineup on NBC?

It existed in some form since the 80's, right?

Edit: I see they still have two sitcoms on Thursday night. I guess that's something.

Considering nearly every season finale would have made for an outstanding series finale, I think they'll make good.

Well I'm talking about the entire season. The final season of The Office seemed to enjoy destroying anything likeable about its characters. The way Season 6 ended gives me more hope that they have more planned though.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Will they acknowledge the documentary crew?
You know what's super weird now? I caught an episode of Modern Family from like season 1 or 2 a few days ago on a local station and I was shocked at how different the show played out. It actually seemed like a "docu" style type show back then. Now it's as if the crew doesn't exist at all except for the couch moments. It was really off putting.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Can't wait :D
Shame that Brendanaquits is not returning or anything
not that anyone misses him

Doubtful, and I hope they keep it that way.

Hatchtag

Banned

Only if they put characters they built up a relationship forf most the sholw through a possible cheating scenario.

Honestly my guess is it'll be a one off joke involving the drones they showed. I don't mind a one off joke if it means avoiding making it a whole subplot.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
No bye bye little Sebastian in the OT title? Missed opportunity OP!

Sad to see the show go, but I think it was time
Any idea what the cast are doing after?

Bacon

No bye bye little Sebastian in the OT title? Missed opportunity OP!

Sad to see the show go, but I think it was time
Any idea what the cast are doing after?

Chris Pratt will be in every single action movie for the next 5 years, we know that much at least.

Mr.Swag

Banned
I'm pretty down on the show now, but I don't think there's any chance it will be as bad as the last few years of The Office.

That's a whole different level of suck.
Leslie Knope would have to leave the show for that to happen. Also, there's no annoying Dwight/Bernard/Angela character.
Tom's annoying but funny/sweet.
Andy is an idiot but hilarious.
Only character who goes overboard is the steak/mustache/carpentry guy who's name escapes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom