• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

There will be episodes that focus on different groups at a time when they’re in their worst situation yet. We’re really going to really drill down into them and get to know them much more than we’ve gotten to know them before. I think after the end of these eight episodes you’re going to be acutely aware of who these people are and I think they’re going to be some really shocking revelations about what makes people tick and who they really are at their core.

Excellent. 4.5 sounds like it's exactly what this show needed.

lol

MisterHero

The orthopedic shoes segment was hilarious.

While I didn't see it the first time, they showed a clip of Norman Reedus getting introduced to the crossbow. That was hilarious too.

Overall it wasn't as brilliant as the time Merle and Carol visited the show last year. At least everyone had fun. :)

I finally caught up to the show, and I'm ready for Part 2 to begin.

I have to say, I thought Part 1 was extremely strong. The most I've been interested in the show since late S2 or something. I think it helps that Andrea is dead.

I am so, so glad they didn't drag out the big battle to the end of this season. I think they could've stood to kill off maybe one more character but I'm overall pretty happy with where it ended up.

Silkworm

The orthopedic shoes segment was hilarious.

While I didn't see it the first time, they showed a clip of Norman Reedus getting introduced to the crossbow. That was hilarious too.

Overall it wasn't as brilliant as the time Merle and Carol visited the show last year. At least everyone had fun. :)

Dang, I forgot about that. That was when Conan took the show to Atlanta. Would be cool if he'd had done something similar in his own studio. Oh well maybe they'll try something like it in the future :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

lol @ the Sophia car

So it seems like we'll get answers to:

Baby Judith
Radio signal
Rat dissection

all sooner than later, and in that order. Cool.

Seasons 4 and 5 character spoiler:

EW: Of course, whenever we talk I always have to ask you about Morgan, played by Lennie James. Any chance we’ll get to see him again before season 4 ends?

GIMPLE: He will not be definitely in season four. Somebody misquoted me on that. Will he be on the show again? Yes. I am absolutely certain of that.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! !

Yahoo!

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Seasons 4 and 5 character spoiler:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

! !

Yahoo!
Cool.
That's a character that has a chance of having his arc enhanced in the TV series because of Lennie James' acting, much like Scott Wilson's Hershel.

Camwi

DHrjmTI.jpg

She has a great smile, but I'm still weirded out when she smiles on the show.

RPGCrazied

Only 2 days to go! Been waiting so long. How many episodes are left for this season? Will they play them all without another break? I want to say 8.

Silkworm

Only 2 days to go! Been waiting so long. How many episodes are left for this season? Will they play them all without another break? I want to say 8.

There are 8 episodes left to season 4 (episodes 9-16) and they are scheduled with no apparent breaks. Enjoy the ride to the 2nd half of season 4! :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Is the spin-off still happening? Because I can see the break allowing it to happen.

wut about carol? =(

The spin off hasn't even begun development yet - everyone is focusing on finishing up season 4 at the moment - but rest assured, it is happening.

They've also confirmed that the spin off will feature all new characters and storylines and won't feature any of the existing characters, so.

she'll of course be back at some point. human or zombie, who knows?

MisterHero

The spin off hasn't even begun development yet - everyone is focusing on finishing up season 4 at the moment - but rest assured, it is happening.

They've also confirmed that the spin off will feature all new characters and storylines and won't feature any of the existing characters, so.

she'll of course be back at some point. human or zombie, who knows?
Oh okay. It would've been both strange and interesting to see
___Carol__
help LEAD a show.

demolitio

Wow, I didn't even know this was coming back so soon until I saw the cast on Conan last night. I guess I wasn't paying attention and thought the mid-season finale had a big enough cliff-hanger that it was done until October again. What a fucking awesome surprise for me! lol.

I was amazed when Conan said some people thought the crossbow training video with Norman Reedus was real though. Who the hell would possibly believe he'd be that stupid? Such a great video.

Madness

Oh damn, great that you're moderating the thread Cornballer but the fact you deleted what I wrote makes me wonder if what was said was in fact true, if so :(

Mononoke

Banned
EDIT: nevermind, old news.

Anyways, I'm thinking of hopping back in tonight. Now that the prison stuff is over (hated how they dragged it out for an extra season). We'll see. I actually really liked this upcoming arc in the comics. Of course, the show deviates from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom