• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘The Walking Dead’ – Season 4, Part 2 – Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

PopeReal

Yessir.

Shane was always right, every step of the way. Only mistake he made was becoming infatuated with fuckin Lori of all women.

Ummm he murdered someone to save his own ass and lied about it. I would consider that a much bigger mistake.

I was glad to see him go, he only cared about himself and Lori making him a huge liability to the group.

Thought the actor was pretty damn good though.

Yessir.

Shane was always right, every step of the way. Only mistake he made was becoming infatuated with fuckin Lori of all women.
He really was.

Rick wouldn't survive a day in DayZ, whereas Shane would have an entire town for himself.
Ummm he murdered someone to save his own ass and lied about it. I would consider that a much bigger mistake.

I was glad to see him go, he only cared about himself and Lori making him a huge liability to the group.

Shane was a survivor. There was no way both of them could have made it out of the school alive.

He really was.

Rick wouldn't survive a day in DayZ, whereas Shane would have an entire town for himself.

Shane was a survivor. There was no way both of them could have made it out of the school alive.

. AND they wouldnt be their if it wasnt for Otis in the first place.. so it was ether they both die including carl or he dies

Kard8p3

Not going to lie, I'm worried that they aren't going to do/will fuck up the (COMIC SPOLIERS)
hunter arc,was definitely my favorite moment in the comics, seeing a different side of Rick

I have been watching the seasons this weekend. I really see a lot more likeness between Shane and the governor . I can see Shane turning into that himself !

Hopefully Carl finally gets rid of that stupid hat.

He needs to upgrade.
grammys-2014-pharrelldbpnb.jpg

Nameless

Both he and Otis, and as a result Carl, would have died if Shane didn't do what he did. Rick wasn't even mad at him for it because he realized this too.

Shane vs Gov would have been a much more interesting battle of [sociopathic] wits. He damn sure wouldn't have taken in every weak link in Woodbury.

LifEndz

Shane vs Gov would have been a much more interesting battle of [sociopathic] wits. He damn sure wouldn't have taken in every weak link in Woodbury.

It would have been a much shorter battle. Shane definitely would have killed him at that sit down meeting he had with Rick.

Had no idea this was back.

I feel the show has finally put all the problematic elements behind it (poor initial cast members, changes in runners and style...season 3) and should now be ready to become the consistent series it deserves to be.

High hopes.

Oh and I'm still rocking team Carol didn't do the murders and it was the little girls.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Previously on the Walking Dead
Lincoln: CORAL
Karl: Yes, paw
Lincoln: Everyone doth keeeilled
Karl: NoOoOooOooO!!!! BANG BANG BANG.

You're welcome.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Oh shit thanks for reminding me, forgot this was back. But what the fuck True Detective is also on. Ill just catch that on demand i guess.

LifEndz

It would not have gotten that far Shane would have killed everyone in Woodbury!!!

Absolutely. I knew Shane was abrasive as all hell but he was dead on about what needed to get done. Randall having to be killed and searching for Sophia being a waste of time, it's too bad he got obsessed with Lori. She must have that good good because Shane couldn't get over it. Would have preferred to see him take off with Andrea. That could have been the spinoff show.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Oh and I'm still rocking team Carol didn't do the murders and it was the little girls.

Obviously. Otherwise that whole development arc with those girls about being crazy and strong would be random.

Or maybe it is random. I forgot this is a drinking show. I don't have booze though, so we'll see how it holds up.

So the prison is basically over right? I hope so, I really want them to move on and get back on the road.

It is without a doubt over. The Governor is dead and the prison is completely destroyed gates wise and the fact that much of it has been reduced to rubble because of the tank artillery. Everyone being on the road and separated is a big part of the upcoming episodes. I am pretty damn hyped for the upcoming episodes.

DedValve

Banned
Ahhhh I can't share cable boxes with my parents?

This is probably frowned upon but can anyone pm me any decent streams? I'd forever be in your debt.

EDIT: If I have an optimum account can I watch a stream through AMC online?

It is without a doubt over. The Governor is dead and the prison is completely destroyed gates wise and the fact that much of it has been reduced to rubble because of the tank artillery. Everyone being on the road and separated is a big part of the upcoming episodes. I am pretty damn hyped for the upcoming episodes.

Can see it now.

The show opens...Rick and Carl are standing in the prison, farming. Maggie comes up and tells them the fences are fixed ... for now... but they should probably reinforce them at some stage.

Absolutely. I knew Shane was abrasive as all hell but he was dead on about what needed to get done. Randall having to be killed and searching for Sophia being a waste of time, it's too bad he got obsessed with Lori. She must have that good good because Shane couldn't get over it. Would have preferred to see him take off with Andrea. That could have been the spinoff show.
He put that putang on a pedestal !!

Nameless

Carl, Daryl, Sasha, and Michonne. Everyone else can die screaming for all I care. Oh, and Morgan. Morgan should be crowned King of the Zombie Apocalypse.

C L E A R

Carol's hellions are pretty cool too.

Diablos

Getting rid of Hershel was dumb. He's one of the characters on that show that didn't suck/get ruined by shitty plot stuff and they just had to off him.
Don't even get me started on not only killing off Andrea but how they essentially ruined her character throughout the course of S3.
Rick gets dumber and less inspired by the season. Honestly, everyone pretty much sucks now.

Baw, I don't know if I can get back into this soap opera with excessive gore. There is so much filler. So, so much. What transpired in the last six episodes could have been done in three or four. They are dragging too much shit out for no good reason.

Nameless

Damn that Herschel death messing me up again!!

I still feel bad for Herschel. He just wanted to ride things out in peace on his farm. Then Rick came along and it cost him a leg and his head. Then again Carl would still probably be a little scrub right now had he never been shot, so I guess it's worth it in the end.

I still feel bad for Herschel. He just wanted to ride things out in peace on his farm. Then Rick came along and it cost him a leg and his head. Then again Carl would still probably be a little scrub right now had he never been shot, so I guess it's worth it in the end.

If there is a way we can blame all things on Carl, I say we do that.

Nameless

If there is a way we can blame all things on Carl, I say we do that.

Well it all started with him staring at that deer like an idiot, so you kinda can. But like I said he was a pussafied little shit back then. Now he's a certified BOSS who gorges on EXP regularly. All he needs now is a Pitboy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom