• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

“Big boos can be defeated by sliding down stairs”

Waddle Dee

Jun 3, 2013
I played enough bullshit-hard SMW hacks back in 2008 to know this.

I don't remember if I've ever beaten the actual SMW game though...

Spinifex

Apr 21, 2015
This isn't true. They're unkillable without a Star powerup.

If it is true this is some Bearenstein Bears alternate universe shit.

Incandenza

Banned
Jun 22, 2013
SupperMarioBroth is a fantastic blog. There's stuff like this on there constantly. The one from the other day about how AI in Mario Kart will clip through bananas if they're far away from you was amazing.

ar4757

Jun 26, 2015
I don't think I knew you could even slide down stairs in SMW. Slopes sure but stairs I feel like I didn't

GearFourth

Feb 20, 2016
People likely didn't find out themselves because they thought touching the ghost at all will always hurt you and you keep running away from it

aesupreme1

Aug 8, 2014
Cali, U.S.
www.gameinformer.com
Wow, I've been thinking about this game a lot over the last two days, as I downloaded the pipe entering sound as a text message notification. I beat this game many times when I was a kid, unlocking every secret the game offered. Yet, somehow, I never did this. I think it's time for another play-through of this classic. I need to take out some Big Boos.

The other gif of Mario spin kicking...never knew that either. Pretty awesome.