• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

“Big boos can be defeated by sliding down stairs”

Kinsei

Banned
Jun 5, 2013
SupperMarioBroth is a fantastic blog. There's stuff like this on there constantly. The one from the other day about how AI in Mario Kart will clip through bananas if they're far away from you was amazing.

That's no surprise. Everyone knows that the AI racers in Mario Kart are cheating pricks.

Waddle Dee

Jun 3, 2013
SupperMarioBroth is a fantastic blog. There's stuff like this on there constantly. The one from the other day about how AI in Mario Kart will clip through bananas if they're far away from you was amazing.

WOW, fuck off Nintendo!

Seriously though, thanks for introducing me to this blog

Apr 15, 2012

Lol this makes sense but I didn't know the rubberbanding was THIS bad

Maxey

Nov 14, 2015
People will keep discovering new secret stuff in Nintendo games 100 years from now.

zelas

Nov 18, 2014

Pretty sure that didnt happen in the best mario kart. Super Mario Kart.Yet another point in its favor.

Anteo

Aug 12, 2010
Wait you guys didnt know the double kick in galaxy? There are tutorials about this by nintendo....

Deadbeat

Banned
Jun 7, 2010
Guns Capital

"AI is bullshit" yeah I knew that from just playing the game. All the types of BS it pulls thats another matter.

Mar 17, 2010
The Digital World
twitter.com
The slide trick is so completely ancient I'm shocked that people are shocked by it. IIRC it was documented in the "Mario Mania" strategy guide that was made for Super Mario World back in the day, along with a bunch of other things that I'm sure would blow the minds of teenagers in this thread :p

pork_gamete

Jun 3, 2014
And I thought the secret "level" with just the Yoshi, two flowers and two capes was THE secret 0____0

magnetic

Mar 5, 2013
Threads like these are the payoff for checking GAF every single night till 3am.

I really don't think this was intentional, seems more like a programming oversight, because this just doesn't make any sense at all.