• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1 year PS+ for $22 via Newegg eBay Daily Deal (starts at 9PM PST today)

opie211

So did the PSN Store ever update to reflect the sale for 29.99 for PS+ or was that a mistake and the PSN was never to get that sale?

boohowc

Banned
So did the PSN Store ever update to reflect the sale for 29.99 for PS+ or was that a mistake and the PSN was never to get that sale?
I keep seeing this but where was it originally stated that Sony was doing this? Thought the blog post only mentioned retailers?

opie211

I keep seeing this but where was it originally stated that Sony was doing this? Thought the blog post only mentioned retailers?

There was a thread last night on this site that linked to the PS Website with a post stating that the store would be offering the same deal. They were also going to limit it to two per customer.

Now I can't find the thread. Seems the mods possibly deleted it because it was a mistake?

I have no clue. I know what I saw.

Mindlog

There was a thread last night on this site that linked to the PS Website with a post stating that the store would be offering the same deal. They were also going to limit it to two per customer.

Now I can't find the thread. Seems the mods possibly deleted it because it was a mistake?

I have no clue. I know what I saw.
http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation_plus_new/

Technically that doesn't explicitly state they'll offer it for $29.99 themselves. However, there is a strong implication. I'm hoping they'll wisen up soon and RR Martin the deal so more people can participate at a later date when SEN isn't crapping itself under the current load.

I bought two codes off of Amazon and tried to redeem them but instead of confirming me on the code and asking to accept it just brought me back to my homescreen. Bleh. I guess PSN is having trouble at the moment, I just hope my code is okay.

To be sure, I checked to see if it added the extra year to my account and it did not. Hope I can do it soon.

I bought two codes off of Amazon and tried to redeem them but instead of confirming me on the code and asking to accept it just brought me back to my homescreen. Bleh. I guess PSN is having trouble at the moment, I just hope my code is okay.

To be sure, I checked to see if it added the extra year to my account and it did not. Hope I can do it soon.

Yeah it has been happening to everyone ever since the first deal last night, servers getting wrecked.

tumblr_m85kunnHiU1r009mg.gif

I bought two codes off Amazon as well. I haven't tried redeeming them. Funny thing is I got two extra codes from Amazon for future instant video purchases, which are quite useless for me.

Not sure if I'm reading right, in a train after Xmas party, if I claim the plus codes, I'll get extra psn credits 10 each?

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"

This just happened with my AC4 codes, and the SEN website now says they've been used but I haven't been granted any DLCs from them. :(

Horns

Sony needs to get on this. I've been trying to redeem my code for the last 12 hours. I have entered it so many times I have it memorized.

Top Bottom