• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

130+ PS5 Games Coming in 2023 in Under 14 Minutes

feynoob

Gold Member
donald trump no GIF by The Little Hours Movie

Are we out of material here?

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Quite a few games I never heard of.

Cannot wait for World of Horror. Kinda forgot about Wanted Dead but that's an easy day 1 for me. Octopath 2 as well.

• Love
Reactions: Isa

tommib

Flintlock or whatever that’s called is looking much better. I also liked the game with guy on the bike. Whatever that was.

Alan Wake 2 and Pacific Drive will be day 1.

Last edited:

yurinka

His work is exemplary for all Sony ponies

Magnificent work, Ezekiel
Amen, Mystic's youtube channel is probably the best unoficial PlayStation youtube channel.

This video shows that even ignoring the ones to be announced, 2023 is going to be -as usual- a packed year for PS5.

What is there like 5 exclusive games in all that? May as well be an xbox advert
Q1 alone has more, and the video doesn't include PSVR2 games.

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
2023 looks to be another great year for PS5 starting with Forspoken. Quite a lot of other stuff I'm interested in the coming year. Dead Space, Burning Shores, RE4, Stellar Blade and Final Fantasy 16 are my top picks. Great to see Ys 9 get a native PS5 version too. And then Cyberpunk gets a GOTY edition with the new expansion. Lots to look forward too.

feynoob

Gold Member
Amen, Mystic's youtube channel is probably the best unoficial PlayStation youtube channel.

This video shows that even ignoring the ones to be announced, 2023 is going to be -as usual- a packed year for PS5.
I respect mystic work.
Much better than other PS centric YouTubers.

I usually go to him, If I want unbiased report about PS.

Guy is professional with his time-stamp, and his detailed work.

Last edited:

Isa

Nice lots to look forward to in there. Already budgeting for the next year lol, got plenty of stuff preordered across all systems. And yeah Mystic has been a consistent quality guy for good while now.

Hobbygaming

has been asked to post in 'Grounded' mode.
2023 looks to be another great year for PS5 starting with Forspoken. Quite a lot of other stuff I'm interested in the coming year. Dead Space, Burning Shores, RE4, Stellar Blade and Final Fantasy 16 are my top picks. Great to see Ys 9 get a native PS5 version too. And then Cyberpunk gets a GOTY edition with the new expansion. Lots to look forward too.
I have a feeling Final Fantasy 16 will be a 2023 GOTY contender

Top Bottom