• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 4.2 (WoW, Castlevania: PoR, Rainbow 6 Vegas, Sony Gamer's Day, Bully)

Rlan

Wow, that's really early isn't it? How much longer does it take for the podcast usually? I usually get it tomorrow morning! :lol

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wollan said:
When will wmv be ready to go? *inpatient*

Looks like it's done now

Rlan said:
Wow, that's really early isn't it? How much longer does it take for the podcast usually? I usually get it tomorrow morning! :lol

I've noticed that the show has been appearing faster since Jane left. Coincidence? :)

skip

we're recording the podcast this morning, I should be done with it by mid-afternoon (pacific).

ted price is with us for the whole show.

Rlan said:

We've been working through thursday nights for the past couple months... That is to say, we haven't gone home or gone to sleep yet... Hope you all enjoy :)

rastex

Banned
binaryburrito said:
We've been working through thursday nights for the past couple months... That is to say, we haven't gone home or gone to sleep yet... Hope you all enjoy :)

I just hope you guys get OT, or at least Friday's off then.

sometimes we go home early on fridays, yeah... depends how much stuff we have lined up for next week's show. sometimes we just have to get started on the next one. like today!

jax (old)

Banned
Totally Awesome. Thanks for this. When's the 1up yours podcast coming. I have to say I really look forward to this every week :)

um... wrong name

Nameless

I hate hearing people talk about WOW, its like a different langauge, yet everyone who plays WOW understands it perfectly.

Phantom

Are they still being uploaded? i've tried the low-res quicktime and ipod versions and both have stopped at just over 2 meg

Rlan

skip said:
we're recording the podcast this morning, I should be done with it by mid-afternoon (pacific).

ted price is with us for the whole show.

Awesome stuff.

Make sure you ask him if he's played Ruff Trigger! :lol

Also, what's the best way to tell what Special Guests 1up have each week? I honestly couldn't find a 1up forum topic or blog when EGM had Cliffy on, yet some people knew. You're a hell of a lot more organized than the rest :D

Keep doing a great job, Ryan!

Wollan

Seeing those new monsters and content I know WoW will claim me for another batch of months. I'm sad and thrilled at the same time.

jjasper

I can't watch it cause I am at work but do they mention if you can turn off the Halo style life bar in Rainbow Six?

Mrbob

PhoenixDark said:
Rainbow 6...OMG

They suggest that the cover system is better than Gears of War's cover system

Ruh roh.

Seriously though, I'm buying them both anyway so it is all good.

God of War got owned imo. They were struggling to praise it in comparison to Rainbow 6.

EDIT: Brain Malfunction on my part with the name of course. :) Of course Gears I meant.

Mrbob

Stoney Mason said:
God of War got owned imo. They were struggling to praise it in comparison to Rainbow 6.

Yeah mean Gears of War??? ;)

I'm pretty stoked to play RB6 Vegas. Big blow to MS is Gears isn't THE 360 game this holiday season though.

Foil

RSV looks awesome, but the framerate looks pretty iffy in that video. Bully look like it'll be a lot of fun too.

Mrbob said:
Yeah mean Gears of War??? ;)

I'm pretty stoked to play RB6 Vegas. Big blow to MS is Gears isn't THE 360 game this holiday season though.
I'm 90% sure Gears will out sell R6 regardless of gameplay mechanics.

Wollan

I wish they talked more about the Gamers Day show and went into more detail about the games though it was a nice but very brief summary.

BamYouHaveAids said:
I'm 90% sure Gears will out sell R6 regardless of gameplay mechanics.

Well that's nice and everything but I don't really care about what game sells more....They really dissed the cover system in God.... I mean Gears. :)

Top Bottom