• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1Up Show 5.4 (God of War 2, D.I.C.E., Sonic Wii, Virtua Fighter 5)

kenta

Has no PEINS
:O

Sony doesn't want GoW2 reviews to steal thunder from other things happening in early March?

GDC hype commence!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
kenta said:
:O

Sony doesn't want GoW2 reviews to steal thunder from other things happening in early March?

GDC hype commence!

Oh shit, GDC better be gigantormous.

Hooker

People, stop downloading... I went from 1.8 megs to 1.5... No good!!

Oh wait, it went up again ^^. Carry on. Loads better than the the previous ones where I'd get something like 200kb/s

EDIT: Like now... ****ing hell, 170kb/s :S

Y2Kev

Red Blaster said:
Phil Harrison to make "more than 1" announcement at GDC. :eek:

Singstar PS3 to have music, to be released this year
Eye of Judgement cancelled

Nicktals

Banned
What do they say about Sonic Wii? I already know GoW 2 and VF5 are awesome, but Sonic I've been on the fence about for quite a while. What are they bitching about?

Y2Kev

Nicktals said:
What do they say about Sonic Wii? I already know GoW 2 and VF5 are awesome, but Sonic I've been on the fence about for quite a while. What are they bitching about?

Spidey senses say "hate likely."

kenta

Has no PEINS
Nicktals said:
They're generally positive about it, Shane thinks it's great and Greg has a couple niggling issues like the open mission structure and... other crap I tuned out of

GeoNeo

I disagree.
Fixed2BeBroken said:
am I the only one getting a curropt wmv while extracting?

I got the same thing, I won't download again till someone can confirm the WMV file has been upped fully.

Top Bottom