• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up's Unnamed PC Podcast: 10/16/2008

10/16/2008 | GFW Radio - Podcast
Ryan Scott's new world order resumes, with the Anthony/Tina/Matt triumverate joined by Robert Ashley. Mysteries solved within include BlizzCon 2008, monetizing B.net, Dead Space, and sanitizing your children. What a fun, sexy time for us!

Here (40.9MB) - Length: 1:27:08

Up on iTunes too. Ryan's new world order... the possibilities..

Nizz

I was just about to ask about this! I just finished d/loading it. ;) Going to listen now..

Akia

This is not GFW Radio dude. This is 1UP's new PC Gaming podcast until it finds an appropriate name.

Mindlog

The Faceless Master said:
they need to pick a new name then.

not signed

voice first

then name

also if this episode sucks I'm going to kick a puppy and I love puppies

last episode did not suck

Ventrue

Zeouterlimits said:
What a fun, sexy time for us!

:lol

michael_cera.jpg

randomwab

The return of Bobito!? F. YEAH!

Downloading now, and will listen with glee. I miss the Brodeo, but this is a nice way to fill the gap.

Damn, my download is crawling along. But still, I enjoyed lasts week's Faux-deo, and with the addition of Robert, and Blizzcon to focus the chat, this should be good. Also AD references always make anything better.

Momar

aka Ryder
Boooobbbbbiiiiittoooooooooo

Boondocks compels me to end "Bobito" with "Brown". Bobito Brown. Yep, that's good.

Yeah, it's not the Brodeo, but 4/5 people at least had Brodeo experience (Tina just the once, but still).

Will download, will enjoy. They do need a snappy name, though. Howabout something spinning the "PC gaming is dead" sentiment... maybe kind of Lovecraftian...

(Podcast for) The Games That Should Not Be
The Abominable Platform
Cult of the Computer
The Dark RAM Ritual
SATAn-cast

Bad MoBo's

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
FUCK YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!
Last week was really great, even if it was sorta spur of the moment.
This could easily become one of my favorite podcasts, the chemistry is great!

Ten-Song

If Sir Maximum Chill can bring this level of funny to every episode, then I'll be slightly less sad about no more real GFW Radio.

bloodline

Neo Member
I was worried that the podcast would be terrible after Shawn leaving but the shit is really good. I think it gives everyone else a chance to express there personalities more. Ive heard more from Ryan in the last two podcasts than I heard in the last year of GFW. Everyone in the podcast is contributing now.

And Anthony is fucking hilarious.

1-D_FTW

Excellent episode.

Robert's anti-clean rant was especially funny (and true.) As an adult I've become kind of a germ-ophobe. But I was filthy as a kid. Even the chopping wood brought back memories of the time I was helping the neighbors stack their fireplace wood and a mouse was running around.

After a while, we stopped seeing it. Turns out he was under a pile of wood that I stepped on and killed. Us kids were so excited when we found it dead. I still remember picking it up by the tail and taking it to another neighbor. Knock on the door. "Is Bobby home?" Horrified look. "No." "Look at the rat we killed. Should we leave it in the driveway for him, or come back later to show him?" And his Mom is just completely mortified.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Name suggestion: Family Fun with Uncle Ryan

StuBurns

Banned
The black MacBooks are higher spec, it's more than just a premium color option, or was, they're gone now.

(And they've cut the firewire from the standard MacBook, what the fuck Jobs?)

Bobito! This weeks episode is at least +1 better than last weeks. It seems like they're on the right track. They've got the best people on it.

Top Bottom