• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2.41 PS3 FW Up NOW!

wotter

gantz85 said:
Can someone get a visual of the Platinum trophy? Thanks.
Here you go:
trophie_platinum_gaf.jpg

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Holy shit at the new Platinum Trophy :lol

It looks like a futuristic World Cup :lol

Tntnnbltn

So it's been 2 hours of GAF downtime... any stealth additions found? (other than the platinum trophies and new firmware installation procedures)

"Now we’ll be looking forward to seeing everyone online and racking up those trophies!"

Well how about patching some other games besides SSDHD then.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
woks fine here , sorry kotaku ..

TTP said:
Holy shit at the new Platinum Trophy :lol

It looks like a futuristic World Cup :lol

stupid FIFA World Cup Trophy will won't change until after 2038 when name plaques at the base are filled even when your national team broke it during celebration back in 2006 .

Varth

I'm sorry but... where is this from? Both us.playstation.com and it.playstation are still displaying the 2.36 fw right now.

Tr4nce

Hmm, I had no problems whatsoever after downloading 2.40, but I'm downloading this right now. Fast by the way.

Oh one more thing. I'm not really satisfied with the way the time and date are displayed at the top right corner. It looks a bit out of place or something. They should style it up.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Tr4nce said:
Hmm, I had no problems whatsoever after downloading 2.40, but I'm downloading this right now. Fast by the way.

Oh one more thing. I'm not really satisfied with the way the time and date are displayed at the top right corner. It looks a bit out of place or something. They should style it up.

2 hours later on Kotaku

big fat time and date clock will ruin you XMB forever , you can't enjoy life anymore after the update , and it cause burn-in even on LCDs , it will even brick you Pocketstation and rolly ..

1stStrike

Banned
Totobeni said:
2 hours later on Kotaku

big fat time and date clock will ruin you XMB forever , you can't enjoy life anymore after the update , and it cause burn-in even on LCDs , it will even brick you Pocketstation and rolly ..

Holy crap, I installed 2.41 and my microwave bricked.

Tr4nce

Anyone know how I can change the 'About Me' and 'My Languages' fields in my profile? I've tried everything, like pushing the Triangle button, but it doesn't let me edit shit.

???????

Kazenone

Tr4nce said:
Anyone know how I can change the 'About Me' and 'My Languages' fields in my profile? I've tried everything, like pushing the Triangle button, but it doesn't let me edit shit.

???????

Go to Account Management above the Playstation Store icon. Then 'Edit Profile'

Roxas

dunno if this has been mentioned but apparently there is a 4th "tab" in your profile which tells you your last played game, date and time.

thatJohann

ok, so I gotta go to work but i needed to download the update, so i checked an option on the ps3 that said turn off console after downloading update.

does anyone know how this works? like, does it download and install it? or does it just shut itself off after download and when you tunr it back up it installs later?

thx, want to know, cuz i fear for bricking

Kinan

Roxas said:
dunno if this has been mentioned but apparently there is a 4th "tab" in your profile which tells you your last played game, date and time.

Nice one. I should start MGS4 now for a few min before I go to bed, so no one see that I'm playing Super rub'a'dub. :p

BruceWayneIII said:
Not in my 2.41...

Oh...

Ryu1999

HybridXL said:
ok, so I gotta go to work but i needed to download the update, so i checked an option on the ps3 that said turn off console after downloading update.

does anyone know how this works? like, does it download and install it? or does it just shut itself off after download and when you tunr it back up it installs later?

It downloads, installs, then shuts off

Tntnnbltn

HybridXL said:

I ticked it and left the firmware to download. Came back from the shops and the entire thing had been downloaded, installed, and the console turned off. You could use this option to download/install firmware then go to bed if you wanted.

Latest GAF meme of '08.

Naruto

So, when will the "70% of games already availible" get some sort of patch for the trophies?
'Cause I need a reason to play Uncharted again.

Goldrusher

Roxas said:

Pic ?

I don't see that ? No online, offline or game-playing friend has a 4th tab, nor myself.

Top Bottom